MVC Games Week 12

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: MVC Games Week 12

Postby SalukiWorld » January 24th, 2023, 10:07 pm

Murray State is gonna be a menace in the Valley going forward. Their two guards Perry and Moore were really impressive and think they outplayed SIU tonight. They've improved a bunch since SIU last saw them in December.
SalukiWorld
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby SalukiWorld » January 24th, 2023, 10:12 pm

DJ Wilkins with a game winning 3 to beat Indiana State
SalukiWorld
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » January 24th, 2023, 10:12 pm

Drake wins 70-68 over Indiana St on DJ Wilkins’ GW 3-pointer with 2 seconds left.

Wilkins has been a very steady, consistent player for Drake over the years who’s one of the better defenders in the league. Hasn’t always gotten the recognition he deserves.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » January 24th, 2023, 10:15 pm

smidge34 wrote:
Dawgbit wrote:Everyone can see why I didn’t want these thugs in the MVC. Some things never change.

I’m just here for the butthurt comment I knew was coming from the rawest azz in all of Salukiville, good old Dawgshit. Lol tell me bro is a Racer player the baby daddy of one of your illegitimate nieces or nephews hahaha? ;) :D

Racers missed too many shots and man that was about as awful as the officiating gets, thought we would see improvement in the MVC and we have but tonight was the SOS with the same old crews as we have always seen in Smith and Kip lol. It was so bad it definitely affected the game but it’s hard to say who it affected worse it was so awful....

Pretty amazing that Kipp (who regularly does the Final 4) was able to influence that game from Des Moines.

The massive upgrade in officiating where Murray can't get away with grab after grab was going to be the biggest adjustment in moving to this league...
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby hot nuts » January 24th, 2023, 10:16 pm

Bunch of squeakers tonight.
hot nuts
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Bulldog2323 » January 24th, 2023, 10:18 pm

For how badly they played the second half, Drake did not deserve to win that game.

In more positive news, Drake got its best student section attendance in three seasons tonight.
Bulldog2323
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby smidge34 » January 24th, 2023, 10:19 pm

BCPanther wrote:
smidge34 wrote:
Dawgbit wrote:Everyone can see why I didn’t want these thugs in the MVC. Some things never change.

I’m just here for the butthurt comment I knew was coming from the rawest azz in all of Salukiville, good old Dawgshit. Lol tell me bro is a Racer player the baby daddy of one of your illegitimate nieces or nephews hahaha? ;) :D

Racers missed too many shots and man that was about as awful as the officiating gets, thought we would see improvement in the MVC and we have but tonight was the SOS with the same old crews as we have always seen in Smith and Kip lol. It was so bad it definitely affected the game but it’s hard to say who it affected worse it was so awful....

Pretty amazing that Kipp (who regularly does the Final 4) was able to influence that game from Des Moines.

The massive upgrade in officiating where Murray can't get away with grab after grab was going to be the biggest adjustment in moving to this league...

Rick, not kip, my bad but the comment still stands. We’ve seen Bret plenty in the OVC and they’re as bad as usual. Been seeing Bret Smith’s bald head a lot....
Last edited by smidge34 on January 24th, 2023, 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
smidge34
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Dawgbit » January 24th, 2023, 10:24 pm

So does Murray keep a parole officer on retainer these days, or is that on an as-needed basis? Did you ever get your latest casualty out if the slammer? AND coaches don’t chase after the refs post game in the MVC, oh wait, I guess now maybe they do. Thugs from top to bottom. PS - you lost!!!!
Dawgbit
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby smidge34 » January 24th, 2023, 10:31 pm

Dawgbit wrote:So does Murray keep a parole officer on retainer these days, or is that on an as-needed basis? Did you ever get your latest casualty out if the slammer? AND coaches don’t chase after the refs post game in the MVC, oh wait, I guess now maybe they do. Thugs from top to bottom. PS - you lost!!!!

Is that you Dawgshit? Put your teeth in next time before you yell at college students lol.

https://twitter.com/racerinsider/status ... 4WoTdYuWDA
smidge34
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Dawgbit » January 24th, 2023, 10:45 pm

smidge34 wrote:
Dawgbit wrote:So does Murray keep a parole officer on retainer these days, or is that on an as-needed basis? Did you ever get your latest casualty out if the slammer? AND coaches don’t chase after the refs post game in the MVC, oh wait, I guess now maybe they do. Thugs from top to bottom. PS - you lost!!!!

Is that you Dawgshit? Put your teeth in next time before you yell at college students lol.

https://twitter.com/racerinsider/status ... 4WoTdYuWDA

How many college basketball games have you watched where a headcase player goes after a fan in the stands? Your coach should be controlling his players instead of whining (just like Murray fans) at the refs. And, PS I assume you are from Kentucky, given that I would not be making too many comments about family trees! Slept well.
Dawgbit
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball