It is official: Wichita State has been figured out

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: It is official: Wichita State has been figured out

Postby iSASO » February 8th, 2013, 7:39 pm

glm38 wrote:Where the heck did all the WSU posters go? They were quite a few posting on here like crazy a few weeks ago?

You all whine when I post and you whine even more when I don't post. Make up your mind, but please stop whining.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby glm38 » February 8th, 2013, 8:39 pm

iSASO wrote:
glm38 wrote:Where the heck did all the WSU posters go? They were quite a few posting on here like crazy a few weeks ago?

You all whine when I post and you whine even more when I don't post. Make up your mind, but please stop whining.

Asking a question is not whining. I actually kind of miss COLD. Its a little boring around here lately.

Paranoid?
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby C0|db|00ded » February 8th, 2013, 9:52 pm

I feel sorry for the BJ's. I feel sorry for the Shockers. I'm indifferent about the rest of the Valley. I really am uninspired at this point.

T

...:cool:
C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shoxrox » February 8th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Still here.

Quite a few have posted since the SIU loss. Are there any particular that you can think that come to mind?

There's still 2 distinct BJ posters that have been MIA for a solid 2.5 weeks now.
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby glm38 » February 9th, 2013, 8:07 am

shoxrox wrote:

Still here.

Quite a few have posted since the SIU loss. Are there any particular that you can think that come to mind?

There's still 2 distinct BJ posters that have been MIA for a solid 2.5 weeks now.

Cold, ISASO, and Cbb fan come to mind. And I don't even think there was a separate thread for WSU 's last game? I don't remember that happening recently. Just thought it was kind of strange. Not a big deal to me.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby LanceShock » February 9th, 2013, 7:09 pm

Apparently the Valley agrees that the Goaltend at the end of the WSU-SIU game was bad. Paul Suellentrop tweeted this:

The MVC disciplined referee Rick Randall, commissioner Doug Elgin said in an email. Randall made the goaltending call at the end of Tuesday's WSU-SIU game, won 64-62 by SIU. No word on the discipline action.
LanceShock
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball