Indiana St vs Texas Tech 11am Central ESPN Thursday

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Old Spice Classic-Indiana St vs Texas Tech 12 pm ESPN

Postby LJay » November 23rd, 2011, 5:01 pm

Jamar Howard...P'Allen Stinnett...Jake Odum...yes, the Valley is just about ready for...........
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » November 23rd, 2011, 7:54 pm

I got Taco Tech beating the Trees in this one. Billy Clyde Gillispie can coach. The Big 12 does not impress me this year very much but I think the Trees are about to get exposed in this classic. Multiple times.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Sycamore_DevilDog » November 23rd, 2011, 9:48 pm

beatingrillz wrote:
Ali wrote:
beatingrillz wrote:ISUb you have made it easy to pick on you. Mr. Odum you are making it easy for the officials to pick on you. 2 complaints by the officials to the league in 4 games, that cant be good.

fwiw, I heard from a player last year that they hated Odum because of all the junk he talked during the game.

I don't know about any of that, just know that last the MVC office has been given notice of his actions. I believe there was an incident in the first game against EIU. It is quite easy to see that every time he shoots if it doesn't fall he grabs his elbow and looks around. Players get reps, that is just part of it, I just wouldn't expect him to receive the star treatment anytime soon.

beatinggrillz, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you said if you were sitting on a stack bibles. You talk more smack than any trash talking player...you have zero credibility on this forum and anybody worth their salt recognizes that.
A U.S. Marine: No better friend, no worse enemy.
Sycamore_DevilDog
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby jackwagon » November 23rd, 2011, 10:41 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:I got Taco Tech beating the Trees in this one. Billy Clyde Gillispie can coach. The Big 12 does not impress me this year very much but I think the Trees are about to get exposed in this classic. Multiple times.

Go back in your hole troll
jackwagon
All MVC
All MVC

Re: Indiana St vs Texas Tech 12 pm ESPN Thursday

Postby WSUbballer » November 23rd, 2011, 11:06 pm

This is easily the weakest field in Old Spice Classic history. As a team that is expected to be in the Top 3 of the Valley this season, anything less than 3rd will be severely disappointing.

Texas Tech should be an easy W IMO.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Indiana St vs Texas Tech 11am Central ESPN Thursday

Postby Aces1982 » November 23rd, 2011, 11:44 pm

ISU 5.5 favorite.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby beatingrillz » November 24th, 2011, 12:47 am

Sycamore_DevilDog wrote:fwiw, I heard from a player last year that they hated Odum because of all the junk he talked during the game.

I don't know about any of that, just know that last the MVC office has been given notice of his actions. I believe there was an incident in the first game against EIU. It is quite easy to see that every time he shoots if it doesn't fall he grabs his elbow and looks around. Players get reps, that is just part of it, I just wouldn't expect him to receive the star treatment anytime soon.[/quote]

beatinggrillz, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you said if you were sitting on a stack bibles. You talk more smack than any trash talking player...you have zero credibility on this forum and anybody worth their salt recognizes that.[/quote]
Believe what you want, his own fans are tired of his act. He is the definition of whine.
beatingrillz
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Snaggletooth » November 24th, 2011, 1:21 am

Sycamore_DevilDog wrote:beatinggrillz, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you said if you were sitting on a stack bibles. You talk more smack than any trash talking player...you have zero credibility on this forum and anybody worth their salt recognizes that.

I believe him.
:Cheers:
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Indiana St vs Texas Tech 11am Central ESPN Thursday

Postby TheTorontoValley » November 24th, 2011, 7:06 am

One thing I'm dying to see is how this board reacts, IF ISU wins this tournament or loses in the finals. It's a weak field, and everyone is saying they should be easy wins, but I'm very curious to see if anyone will actually give any credit if the Sycs have a good showing.

IMO, every game here is going to be a war unless this team decides to drastically improve its play from the early season games. Not picking up a win today would be a huge disappointment, but I'm not going to undersell Texas Tech with the way ISU has played of late. If it ends up that we get Minnesota in the 2nd round, that would be a very tough matchup, but we'll take things 1 game at a time for now.
Follow me on Twitter @scottcampbelljr
TheTorontoValley
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby Sycamore_DevilDog » November 24th, 2011, 8:07 am

Snaggletooth wrote:
Sycamore_DevilDog wrote:beatinggrillz, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you said if you were sitting on a stack bibles. You talk more smack than any trash talking player...you have zero credibility on this forum and anybody worth their salt recognizes that.

I believe him.
:Cheers:

Not surprising because you're another one of those smack talkers.

I have no idea who will prevail in the ISU-Texas Tech game...I simply hope for a Sycamore and Valley victory. If I was as sure who would win as you smack talkers I would bet big money and buy each of you for what you're actually worth and sell you for what you think you're worth.
A U.S. Marine: No better friend, no worse enemy.
Sycamore_DevilDog
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball