getreal4
MVC starter
MVC starter

Re: MVC Arch Madness

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby moshock » February 21st, 2012, 7:18 am

WooHoo wrote:The biggest issues I've ever experienced are walking back on Friday night to the hotel and trying to avoid the onslaught of bums and "shady" folks asking for "rent money".

Those are ____________(you fill in the blank) fans. :D
moshock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Red » February 21st, 2012, 10:54 am

uniftw wrote:Three years ago when my wife and I left Cedar Falls it was well below freezing (I think it was about 10-15 degree) but when we got to St. Louis about 5 hours later it was 70-75....I was sweating balls walking around town that weekend.

Last year was the "worst" of the last three, with Saturday morning at the parade being down right cold.

I thought the weather the past couple of years sucked. Cold and rainy. I left the hotel on Saturday, walked a block and went back to get a coat.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MSUBear42 » February 21st, 2012, 3:57 pm

Red wrote:
uniftw wrote:Three years ago when my wife and I left Cedar Falls it was well below freezing (I think it was about 10-15 degree) but when we got to St. Louis about 5 hours later it was 70-75....I was sweating balls walking around town that weekend.

Last year was the "worst" of the last three, with Saturday morning at the parade being down right cold.

I thought the weather the past couple of years sucked. Cold and rainy. I left the hotel on Saturday, walked a block and went back to get a coat.

Saturday last year was just nasty. Misty and cold. Just gross.
MSUBear42
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby uniftw » February 22nd, 2012, 8:17 am

What flash snow storm...you mean the rain that turned to a dusting of snow becaue it was 33 degrees our d..in Febuary....the same snow that was completely gone by 10am that morning?

If hardly call that a storm....if anything, given how winter is normally around here id call that a blesseing
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaliJay » February 22nd, 2012, 3:49 pm

CU official told me last night they are expecting over 4,000 Jays fans down in STL. I'd like to apologize in advance to all the other team's fans for our behavior.
CaliJay
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby DoubleJayAlum » February 22nd, 2012, 3:53 pm

moshock wrote:
WooHoo wrote:The biggest issues I've ever experienced are walking back on Friday night to the hotel and trying to avoid the onslaught of bums and "shady" folks asking for "rent money".

Those are ____________(you fill in the blank) fans. :D

The word you are looking for is "crack".
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby shocktheheart » February 22nd, 2012, 3:58 pm

CaliJay wrote:CU official told me last night they are expecting over 4,000 Jays fans down in STL. I'd like to apologize in advance to all the other team's fans for our behavior.

Apology accepted. :D :Beer: :buddies:
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ictjay » February 22nd, 2012, 4:04 pm

shocktheheart wrote:
CaliJay wrote:CU official told me last night they are expecting over 4,000 Jays fans down in STL. I'd like to apologize in advance to all the other team's fans for our behavior.

Apology accepted. :D :Beer: :buddies:

That's funny stuff! Prediction! One obnoxious fan will cause all the rival posters here on MVCFANS to label the entire fanbase as drunks/elitest/snobs/etc.

PS I'll be that guy. Come to Sundeckers and I'll buy ya a beer! :Cheers: :Yea!:
ictjay
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Moose39 » February 22nd, 2012, 4:22 pm

Thanks. Apology accepted :buddies: It must've just been a bad sample of Jays fans, but every one that I have met has just been intolerable. I know it doesn't mean the whole fan base is like that, but you know what I mean. Doug's McD's brother, Nick is a pretty cool guy though.
Moose39
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball