Claim Your Crow

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Claim Your Crow

Postby AndShock » February 16th, 2012, 2:51 am

It is a little difficult to believe your are building a national program when you can't win your own league. I'm glad Marshall was retained, it ensures WSU will always be good just never great. Marshall always sea to buckle when the game is on the line late.

Gtutz finally gets his head out of his @$$ at the end of the season and next year he's going to be All-Conference with the way you're talking

As long as Marsha coaches in the refurbished barn the terms out- coached & underacheiving will be in the Wichita vocabulary.

Cold is right. HCGM's work ethic is legendary. In fact, he's already preparing for next year's NIT.

It really doesn't answer anything, if he wanted a winner, he wouldn't have picked WSU.

If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts then the Shox might finally make the dance
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Claim Your Crow

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Claim Your Crow

Postby iSASO » February 16th, 2012, 6:58 am

You are my hero AndShock. Belly up to the crow-bar everyone who owns one of those.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby beatingrillz » February 16th, 2012, 7:09 am

I do, man did you cook it extra Krispy? Congrats to tge Shocks they are having a great year.
beatingrillz
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TrueBlueJay » February 16th, 2012, 8:07 am

Congrats to the Shockers for winning the league.

I do find it awesome that someone actually a) keeps quotes stored b) goes and digs them out of old threads. I wanna party with you cowboy... :buddies:
TrueBlueJay
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby 3ontheway » February 16th, 2012, 8:41 am

congrats shocks on winning the mvc. shox have the type of senior laden team that could do some damage in march.
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby DoubleJayAlum » February 16th, 2012, 9:09 am

The real question about Marshall is whether he is going to leave for the South Carolina job.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby AndShock » February 16th, 2012, 9:32 am

TrueBlueJay wrote:Congrats to the Shockers for winning the league.

I do find it awesome that someone actually a) keeps quotes stored b) goes and digs them out of old threads. I wanna party with you cowboy... :buddies:

It was actually all from the same time period, around when we won the NIT, it might've even been all from the same thread.

Threw it all in a word document and had forgotten about it until a couple of weeks ago.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Bluejay09Bear06 » February 16th, 2012, 9:55 am

AndShock wrote:Threw it all in a word document and had forgotten about it until a couple of weeks ago.

I was going to come on the board and congratulate the Shocks because they are clearly the best team in the league right now, but this is the saddest thing I have ever read.
Bluejay09Bear06
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Kyle » February 16th, 2012, 10:08 am

Bluejay09Bear06 wrote:
AndShock wrote:Threw it all in a word document and had forgotten about it until a couple of weeks ago.

I was going to come on the board and congratulate the Shocks because they are clearly the best team in the league right now, but this is the saddest thing I have ever read.

This. I don't remember Bear fans or Panther fans starting an "eat crow" thread after winning the championship. As they say, pretend like you've been there before.

Lots of insecurity going on in this thread.
Kyle
All MVC
All MVC

Postby GarH » February 16th, 2012, 10:10 am

DoubleJayAlum wrote:The real question about Marshall is whether he is going to leave for the South Carolina job.

A couple of years ago that definitely would have been an issue. I think it will take a LOT more than a South Carolina job now to take HCGM from the Shocks and with his best ever recruiting class coming in next year, I don't think there is any chance of him leaving soon. He also knows he isn't going to find a fan base like he has at Koch at very many places. He's got media talking about the Shocks making it to the final four. The reasons for leaving WSU are becoming fewer and fewer.
GarH
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball