Purple Aces at Bluejays - Tuesday, 7pm - FSN

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Purple Aces at Bluejays - Tuesday, 7pm - FSN

Postby sixth ace » February 21st, 2012, 10:28 pm

Ace Dad wrote:
sixth ace wrote:UE took the gift wrapping for the Blue Jays. The Harris foul was as bogus as they get. I called it early and i Like USA today says Nobody wants to see Evansville at Arch Madness. UE dominated the Jays all night and the refs gift wrapped it for the Jays. If I'm wrong ,and i'm not,take the Bull crap out of the game. Ryan fourth foul made him leave the game, bull crap Refs didn't want him to get 50 on their watch Hope the McDermotts sleep tonight the Basketball gods don't look favorable forever.

Great Game Aces. See ya'll in St Louis

We will win a game we are not supposed to win in St Louis...................Karma!

This game could have put UE in third.Call by the ref s determined the game not only in ot but the 4th on Ryan was a tremendous call against the Aces. I have it on DVR if you care to review it.
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Ace Dad » February 21st, 2012, 10:29 pm

Never blame the refs for winning and losing.

The Blue Jays are a better team then the Aces this year.

The Aces have outplayed the Blue Jays twice this year and the second game did not go our way.
There is no difference between basketball and life. Give both your best and ignore the "fans" on the sideline.
Ace Dad
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces1982 » February 21st, 2012, 10:36 pm

I beg UE fans to stop blaming refs for the loss. You, as a team, must overcome adversity on the road. Refs, do not win or lose games for teams. The teams determine the outcome. Was there a bad call, probably so. Probably both ways. We had chances and didn't convert. Period.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby sixth ace » February 21st, 2012, 10:37 pm

ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jet915 » February 21st, 2012, 10:37 pm

Just showed the clip of the game on ESPNU. They showed Creighton's two offensive plays and Colt Ryan's miss at the end of the game. They showed our one stop against Colt. ESPN didn't show off our shotty D!
Jet915
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ace Dad » February 21st, 2012, 10:38 pm

sixth ace wrote:Image

Why do you have my wife's photograph on this board?
There is no difference between basketball and life. Give both your best and ignore the "fans" on the sideline.
Ace Dad
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces1982 » February 21st, 2012, 10:40 pm

sixth ace wrote:
Ace Dad wrote:
sixth ace wrote:UE took the gift wrapping for the Blue Jays. The Harris foul was as bogus as they get. I called it early and i Like USA today says Nobody wants to see Evansville at Arch Madness. UE dominated the Jays all night and the refs gift wrapped it for the Jays. If I'm wrong ,and i'm not,take the Bull crap out of the game. Ryan fourth foul made him leave the game, bull crap Refs didn't want him to get 50 on their watch Hope the McDermotts sleep tonight the Basketball gods don't look favorable forever.

Great Game Aces. See ya'll in St Louis

We will win a game we are not supposed to win in St Louis...................Karma!

This game could have put UE in third.Call by the ref s determined the game not only in ot but the 4th on Ryan was a tremendous call against the Aces. I have it on DVR if you care to review it.

What about a few missed FT's?
What about running the offense late in the game and Denver nor Colt got a touch? Once Ned took a shot the other Harris tried one.
What about the possession where we didn't get a shot off in the end of regulation?
You can go over play after play.

One play does not beat you nor does one call or no call beat you and refs will not beat you either. There are so many plays in a regular college basketball game to try to pinpoint it on one play, one call or a ref.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby sixth ace » February 21st, 2012, 10:41 pm

The Aces played the game they have been capable of all year This time though the straw on the camel back got busted in two They played great and again didn't get rewarded and why.......... wait for it....It was Senior night by gosh and it will be when MSU comes to the Ford

Go Aces
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sixth ace » February 21st, 2012, 10:42 pm

jayball wrote:This W was simply the result of superior defensive game planning by Coach Mac.

Sure it was unorthodox, but you have to have pretty big stones to just give Colt Ryan shots like that. Little did Marty know that Mac was lulling Colt Ryan into feeling of invincibility meanwhile slowly draining strength from his shooting arm. Pure genius.

I'm not sure what to call it yet...Career high box and 1? Ole to Victory? The Santorum?

Call it what it is Bull sh*T
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sixth ace » February 21st, 2012, 10:44 pm

Ace Dad wrote:
sixth ace wrote:Image

Why do you have my wife's photograph on this board?

I'm not sure why
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball