ARCH MADNESS SESSION 2 LUXURY BOX

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby jegbomb52 » February 26th, 2012, 4:46 pm

I have a luxury box in the club level at Scottrade Center for the Session 2 games on Friday March 2nd. I do this every year and it seems to work out well. There are two games in session 2, Wichita State vs one of the play in teams at 12:00PM, and UNI vs Illinois State at 2:30PM. I want to share the suite with a Wichita State fan. Here is how I have done it in the past and it works well. I have 20 total tickets to the suite, they are $60 a piece. I am using 10 of them myself, my group and I only watch the UNI game. We won't even be to Scottrade until 2:15PM. The suite is 100% yours for your group the entire Wichita State game on Friday. The only thing that I ask is that when the Wichita State game is over, you leave the suite and go sit somewhere else giving us the same courtesy to watch the UNI game as we will extend to you during the Shocker game. I will not sell the tickets individually, I will only sell them in a group of 10. Make me an offer, anything reasonable will be considered, last year I sold the other game during our session for $200, so thats actually cheaper than you can get a ticket at the ticket window. The suite has no free amenities, drinks, or food is not included in the price. It is available for purchase for you, there is also a private restroom located in the suite. Shoot me a pm with your best offer.

Anyone who is willing to to pay $300 for the 10 tickets say the word now and I will commit to you now. I am getting to St. Louis late Thursday night, I will meet up with you and exchange cash for tickets early Friday AM.
jegbomb52
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: ARCH MADNESS SESSION 2 LUXURY BOX

Postby Otr Shockfan » February 27th, 2012, 7:28 pm

If some others want to go in on this Me + 1 for sure maybe +3 would be interested in joining together.
We wont be in St Lou. until 10 am Fri. at the earliest tho
Otr Shockfan
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Re: ARCH MADNESS SESSION 2 LUXURY BOX

Postby jegbomb52 » February 28th, 2012, 12:21 pm

Suite is gone, thanks Shocker fans, I hope to see you on Saturday!
jegbomb52
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball