UNI +1000
Missouri St +1400
UE +2000
Illinois St +3500
Drake +4500
Ind St +5500
SIU +30000
Bradley +40000

I think Missouri St or UE is best bet on the board. Not who I think will win it but best value
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Odds to win MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Odds to win MVC

Postby 45otseoj » February 29th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Of all the people to make a thread about gambling... :Bam:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aargh » March 1st, 2012, 12:18 am

I agree about MSU being the best bet on the board - if you're going for a "longer" shot.

Weems (and Patterson) seemed to give up once an at large was out of the question. Arch Madness puts an NCAA game back in the picture. That could be all it takes to get Weems pumped again.

I'm going to take heat from about 4 fanbases, but if there is any Valley team other than WSU and CU with a decent possibility of winning an NCAA game, it's MSU.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby shockem » March 1st, 2012, 9:49 am

I gotta give the odds to Creighton. They have better luck in St. Louis than anyone and as much as I like the WSU team, we just don't do well there. I'll be happy if we make it to the championship game and like our chances against Creighton, but I just have a bad feeling we're gonna lay an egg.
shockem
All MVC
All MVC

Postby FeartheQ » March 1st, 2012, 10:35 am

I'll take winner of the 3/6 game as both of those teams have good value. :buddies:
FeartheQ
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby ACECARD » March 1st, 2012, 10:38 am

Aargh wrote:I agree about MSU being the best bet on the board - if you're going for a "longer" shot.

Weems (and Patterson) seemed to give up once an at large was out of the question. Arch Madness puts an NCAA game back in the picture. That could be all it takes to get Weems pumped again.

I'm going to take heat from about 4 fanbases, but if there is any Valley team other than WSU and CU with a decent possibility of winning an NCAA game, it's MSU.

No doubt, a team that couldn't beat UE looks like a lock for the S16. Aargh is on a real roll.
ACECARD
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shocktheheart » March 1st, 2012, 10:41 am

Aargh wrote:I agree about MSU being the best bet on the board - if you're going for a "longer" shot.

I agree, they have a big man (Patterson) and a player that can take over the game (Weems). There are other teams that have a player that can take over a game, but don't have a viable big man as well.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdmanBB » March 1st, 2012, 11:53 am

Although it's my team, Redbirds would be an interesting choice to lay some money on. +3500 for a 4 seed is a huge bargain and probably the best value for your money given these odds. That is for a team that isn't WSU or CU and one that is not playing on Thursday.
BirdmanBB
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball