Who has the hottest Cheer/Dance members in the Valley?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Who has the hottest Cheer/Dance members in the Valley?

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » June 21st, 2012, 1:32 pm

Kyle wrote:I will say UNI has by far the best dance team, in terms of actual dancing talent. They make all the other teams look like high school squads at the MVC tournament. Unfortunately, the best dancers are not always the best looking dancers.

They are in a rough spot. They'll always lose the more athletic girls to Iowa State and the ones with more size to the University of Iowa. They can get some under the radar gals and mesh them together and be pretty good. They are good dancers and win accolades but their dancing style is sometimes dull and hard to watch.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby unipanther99 » June 21st, 2012, 1:44 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
Kyle wrote:I will say UNI has by far the best dance team, in terms of actual dancing talent. They make all the other teams look like high school squads at the MVC tournament. Unfortunately, the best dancers are not always the best looking dancers.

They are in a rough spot. They'll always lose the more athletic girls to Iowa State and the ones with more size to the University of Iowa. They can get some under the radar gals and mesh them together and be pretty good. They are good dancers and win accolades but their dancing style is sometimes dull and hard to watch.

Casey, we often give you a hard time, but I have to admit, that was pretty funny.
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Jays26 » June 21st, 2012, 2:20 pm

unipanther99 wrote:

Casey, we often give you a hard time, but I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

I'll 2nd that! I didn't know Casey had it in him. :bow:
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MSUBear42 » June 21st, 2012, 8:18 pm

MSUBear42
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby shock » June 26th, 2012, 12:19 pm

I heard this scene was filmed in Normal. Just thought I would share that with everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xTqUEhWYsI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Our last five are still collectively better than your starting lineup.
shock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby cu8493 » June 26th, 2012, 1:38 pm

Nothing will ever surpass the burlesque routine performed by the ISU Red dance squad about 6 or 7 years ago.
cu8493
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » June 26th, 2012, 9:33 pm

cu8493 wrote:Nothing will ever surpass the burlesque routine performed by the ISU Red dance squad about 6 or 7 years ago.

I am curious where ISURed gets most of those girls. Chicagoland? Central Illinois? Missouri?

Maybe Missouri State should make a run at hiring their dance team recruiting coordinator.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DUBulldog » June 26th, 2012, 10:21 pm

cu8493 wrote:Nothing will ever surpass the burlesque routine performed by the ISU Red dance squad about 6 or 7 years ago.

This.

:+1:
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby REDBIRD FAN 77 » June 27th, 2012, 8:56 am

I am curious where ISURed gets most of those girls. Chicagoland? Central Illinois? Missouri?

Maybe Missouri State should make a run at hiring their dance team recruiting coordinator.

Most the girls and people from ISUr come from the Chicagoland area. Also isur has a lot more chicks then guys. Which is nice.
REDBIRD FAN 77
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby shock » June 28th, 2012, 11:39 am

Wichita States new uniforms ;-)
Our last five are still collectively better than your starting lineup.
shock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball