All MVC
All MVC

Re: Great Moments in WSU History with Mike Kennedy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Jays26 » August 9th, 2012, 8:01 am

Notice the difference?

The only "difference" that really mattered "this year" was the Jays winning Arch Madness while the Shockers were riding the bus home (again) and then the Jays playing in the 3rd round of the NCAA and again the Shockers watching them from their living rooms. :dance:

Got hightlights of that???????????????????? :duel:
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby WuShock Reaper » August 9th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Jays26 wrote:
Notice the difference?

The only "difference" that really mattered "this year" was the Jays winning Arch Madness while the Shockers were riding the bus home (again) and then the Jays playing in the 3rd round of the NCAA and again the Shockers watching them from their living rooms. :dance:

Got hightlights of that???????????????????? :duel:

Nice try Jays26, but somehow you must be mistaken. Bus? Bus?? Bus??? The WSU Wheat Shockers don't need no stink'n bus. We travel to all our games 1st Class and by Charter Plane. Now I know you and your CU Brethren are use to riding the bus, particularly the "short-version", so continue to enjoy your adventures "riding-the-dog".

P.S. Joe Ragland and Ben Smith send their regards!!!
WuShock Reaper
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby DoubleJayAlum » August 10th, 2012, 7:54 am

WuShock Reaper wrote:P.S. Joe Ragland and Ben Smith send their regards!!!

They were sending their regards in the MVC championship game and third round of the NCAA tournament too. When you are just sitting around on your ass while Creighton is still playing, all one can do is send their regards. I suppose we can expect a lot of "regards" sent by WSu players in the postseason of 2012-3 too.

I do get a kick out of the fact that WSU's highlight of last season was beating Creighton once (and ending up .500 against CU on the year). We, on the other hand, have the conference tourney championship game and an NCAA tourney win to highlight our season.

Keep obsessing about ole CU; it may make you look whiney, but its pretty flattering too.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jays26 » August 10th, 2012, 8:48 am

Nice try Jays26, but somehow you must be mistaken. Bus? Bus?? Bus??? The WSU Wheat Shockers don't need no stink'n bus. We travel to all our games 1st Class and by Charter Plane. Now I know you and your CU Brethren are use to riding the bus, particularly the "short-version", so continue to enjoy your adventures "riding-the-dog".

P.S. Joe Ragland and Ben Smith send their regards!!!

:lol: Wow...that's the best you got? That's just sad...it's not even fun trying to pick on you anymore.

Enjoy hanging your hat on the fact that the team travels in style. :roll:
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Pinkie » August 10th, 2012, 11:04 am

For the record not all CU fans are insecure when other teams post their own highlights.
Pinkie
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby mvcfan » August 10th, 2012, 9:59 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:I do get a kick out of the fact that WSU's highlight of last season was beating Creighton once (and ending up .500 against CU on the year). We, on the other hand, have the conference tourney championship game and an NCAA tourney win to highlight our season.

Keep obsessing about ole CU; it may make you look whiney, but its pretty flattering too.

Look at the first post of this thread. Your comment about obssessing shows a logic meter malfunction.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TrueBlueJay » August 12th, 2012, 8:04 am

Good to see this place is starting to suck as bad as valleytalk because of a few fans who play their same cards.....ove and over and over....and yes some of those fans are from Creighton.
TrueBlueJay
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Jays26 » August 13th, 2012, 8:34 am

TrueBlueJay wrote:Good to see this place is starting to suck as bad as valleytalk because of a few fans who play their same cards.....ove and over and over....and yes some of those fans are from Creighton.

For the record not all CU fans are insecure when other teams post their own highlights.

I will agree....all teams have d-bag fans.
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball