MVC Teams' Collective Sphincter Just Tightened

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: MVC Teams' Collective Sphincter Just Tightened

Postby C0|db|00ded » November 22nd, 2012, 9:58 pm

You know a lot of people always say that "so and so team" is a team you don't want to face this year. I think it's safe to say that this year's Wichita State team is a team you definitely don't want want to face for a myriad of reasons. Can we be beat? Sure! But that win is going to hurt so bad that you will likely want to give it back.

I have never seen a Shocker team as tough and tenacious as this one. They must be feeding our guys raw meat because they play basketball like a pack of wild animals. The poise we have for such a relatively young team is mind-boggling. Oh, and Cleanthony Early is going to the NBA. Mark it!

MVC Sphincter PSI is on the rise...

T

...:cool:
C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Wufan » November 23rd, 2012, 9:14 am

C0|db|00ded wrote:I have never seen a Shocker team as tough and tenacious as this one. They must be feeding our guys raw meat because they play basketball like a pack of wild animals.

Reminds me of the quote from a WSU assistent before the season, "...our guys were getting tatted up in the 5th grade, straight thuggin."
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jays26 » November 23rd, 2012, 9:31 am

Wufan wrote:
C0|db|00ded wrote:I have never seen a Shocker team as tough and tenacious as this one. They must be feeding our guys raw meat because they play basketball like a pack of wild animals.

Reminds me of the quote from a WSU assistent before the season, "...our guys were getting tatted up in the 5th grade, straight thuggin."

....I bet half the 5th graders in Wichita have tats already. :P
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby iSASO » November 23rd, 2012, 1:34 pm

I just completed a taxpayer-funded survey, finding that 62.74% have tats. There ya go and thanks for your contribution.
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jays26 » November 23rd, 2012, 6:52 pm

iSASO wrote:I just completed a taxpayer-funded survey, finding that 62.74% have tats. There ya go and thanks for your contribution.

And mullets???
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby moshock » November 23rd, 2012, 7:17 pm

Jays26 wrote:
iSASO wrote:I just completed a taxpayer-funded survey, finding that 62.74% have tats. There ya go and thanks for your contribution.

And mullets???

No, that's Springfield
moshock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby saluki762 » November 24th, 2012, 12:38 am

C0|db|00ded wrote:You know a lot of people always say that "so and so team" is a team you don't want to face this year. I think it's safe to say that this year's Wichita State team is a team you definitely don't want want to face for a myriad of reasons. Can we be beat? Sure! But that win is going to hurt so bad that you will likely want to give it back.

I have never seen a Shocker team as tough and tenacious as this one. They must be feeding our guys raw meat because they play basketball like a pack of wild animals. The poise we have for such a relatively young team is mind-boggling. Oh, and Cleanthony Early is going to the NBA. Mark it!

T

Since you loved the SIU teams from 02-07 so much, I am sure you enjoy this team more than you have enjoyed any previous Shocker team. They look so similar. :D
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
saluki762
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aargh » November 24th, 2012, 10:27 am

saluki762 wrote:
C0|db|00ded wrote:You know a lot of people always say that "so and so team" is a team you don't want to face this year. I think it's safe to say that this year's Wichita State team is a team you definitely don't want want to face for a myriad of reasons. Can we be beat? Sure! But that win is going to hurt so bad that you will likely want to give it back.

T

Since you loved the SIU teams from 02-07 so much, I am sure you enjoy this team more than you have enjoyed any previous Shocker team. They look so similar. :D

To demonstrate that the two teams do not look alike I was going to put up pictures of Shaw and Early. Oddly enough, when I Googled GodShawGod, the Internet pointed me to Fred VanVleet.

I expect most of WSU's games to be in the 70's - not the 50's.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball