Jacksonville at the Bears

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Jacksonville at the Bears

Postby MoValley John » November 20th, 2012, 11:08 am

Spent all of last week duck hunting in Wisconsin and come back home to read this...

Wow...
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TNMSUFAN » November 20th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Just want to apologize to all the Valley fans out there...we usually do our part in the non-con but things look rough this year. Losing Gulley this summer was a killer and the frosh are shooting the ball like it is on fire right now. We will get better as the year goes on but it won't be pretty early on.
TNMSUFAN
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » November 20th, 2012, 6:57 pm

TNMSUFAN wrote:Just want to apologize to all the Valley fans out there...we usually do our part in the non-con but things look rough this year. Losing Gulley this summer was a killer and the frosh are shooting the ball like it is on fire right now. We will get better as the year goes on but it won't be pretty early on.

Good post and I agree. We just did a really poor job of balancing out our classes IMO. I was one of those that thought we might be decent but in retrospect depending on 6 freshmen along with having a 2nd year coach would spell trouble for most teams.

I still plan to enjoy the season watching our young players develop. I'm just not going to expect much. If things don't at least start turning around next year THEN we've got a problem.

Despite the poor state of the Bears I'm hopeful for a good MVC season with multiple bids.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » November 20th, 2012, 10:22 pm

At least our game with Karl Malone tomorrow night won't hurt anyone's RPI. Though it might hurt our dignity.

Can we just push ctrl+alt+delete on this season already? Maybe the Mayans will be right and us Bears fans will only have to endure one more month of this.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby agrinut » November 21st, 2012, 10:39 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:At least our game with Karl Malone tomorrow night won't hurt anyone's RPI. Though it might hurt our dignity.

Can we just push ctrl+alt+delete on this season already? Maybe the Mayans will be right and us Bears fans will only have to endure one more month of this.

You have some serious issue my friend.
agrinut
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball