Bradley at South Florida (11/20)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby ptownbraves » November 20th, 2012, 10:08 am

Bradley with a strong 3-0 start to the season. I don't think a lot of people would have predicted them to be where they are at today. An impressive road win at IUPUI was an unexpected surprise to many. Their opponents are getting progressively better, with South Florida being their toughest test to date.

USF (2-2) has 4 of 5 returning starters from last year's team that knocked out Temple in Round 1 of the NCAA tourney and have some big men in the paint that could pose problems for BU. The addition of Pickett should give Will Egolf some much needed rest (a luxury they haven't had in previous years) against USF's bigs.

Vegas has USF -8. I think Bradley has the chops to make it 4-0.
ptownbraves
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bradley at South Florida (11/20)

Postby MoBraves » November 20th, 2012, 11:30 am

ptownbraves wrote:Bradley with a strong 3-0 start to the season. I don't think a lot of people would have predicted them to be where they are at today. An impressive road win at IUPUI was an unexpected surprise to many. Their opponents are getting progressively better, with South Florida being their toughest test to date.

USF (2-2) has 4 of 5 returning starters from last year's team that knocked out Temple in Round 1 of the NCAA tourney and have some big men in the paint that could pose problems for BU. The addition of Pickett should give Will Egolf some much needed rest (a luxury they haven't had in previous years) against USF's bigs.

Vegas has USF -8. I think Bradley has the chops to make it 4-0.

That would give me plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!!!
I think BU will keep it close, but come a little short. I just hope they come out ready to play and are as intense as they have been to start the season. I was very pleased with how we played in Indianapolis over the weekend.
MoBraves
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Re: Bradley at South Florida (11/20)

Postby ptownbraves » November 21st, 2012, 10:17 am

Pretty dissapointing loss. A win here was optimistic, but I at least expected BU to keep it close. They were straight-up overmatched. Hopefully we bounce back against Tennesee-Martin on Saturday.
ptownbraves
All MVC
All MVC

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball