SIU vs. UC Davis

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: SIU vs. UC Davis

Postby shoxrox » December 20th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Disappointing loss for SIU. Despite that, the last two posts by SIU fans had me spitting pop out the nose. At least you have some light-heartedness in the L. Still like the way the team is going with Barry in charge.
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby saluki762 » December 21st, 2012, 8:47 am

shoxrox wrote:Disappointing loss for SIU. Despite that, the last two posts by SIU fans had me spitting pop out the nose. At least you have some light-heartedness in the L. Still like the way the team is going with Barry in charge.

Despite the loss, BH is getting more with less. I have little doubt that CLO would have us much worse. For example, we wouldn't have Beane, Pendelton and Early would still be being misused. We lose by 20 with CLO running the show last night. You could also chalk down Wis-GB and SIU-E as losses and there is a likely chance that we don't come back against NO the other night when we went down 13.

Rational Saluki fans have accepted terrible losses are inevitable this year but we are already seeing improvement from our young players. Beane, Pendelton and Daniels will be fun to watch in 2 years. They may not win the Valley but are a good foundation for a competitive team.

I like Barry Hinson.
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
saluki762
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoBraves » December 21st, 2012, 12:09 pm

shoxrox wrote:Disappointing loss for SIU. Despite that, the last two posts by SIU fans had me spitting pop out the nose. At least you have some light-heartedness in the L. Still like the way the team is going with Barry in charge.

I choked on my gum!! Ridiculous posts, Saluki fans! Keep 'em comin'! :+1:
MoBraves
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BradleyBrave » December 21st, 2012, 12:14 pm

Wow...beyond disappointing.
"At some point in the near future, we're going to have a team out there competing for championships" - Geno Ford, November 9, 2011.
BradleyBrave
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby saluki762 » December 21st, 2012, 12:25 pm

BradleyBrave wrote:Wow...beyond disappointing.

Got out of here with your negativity! :D
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
saluki762
All MVC
All MVC

Postby kcmsaluki12 » December 21st, 2012, 5:53 pm

Disappointing loss last night but can't dwell on it. Have to take care of business against Nicholls State tonight.
kcmsaluki12
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby saluki762 » December 21st, 2012, 8:57 pm

SIU beat Nicholls State tonoght. 65-53

7-3 on the season. I didn't think we would see 7 wins all year. This is easily my favorite Saluki team since the S16 year. What a difference it makes not having a fat ass mental midget on the sideline.
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
B=====D ( )
saluki762
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Ricardo del Rio » December 22nd, 2012, 12:48 am

saluki762 wrote:SIU beat Nicholls State tonoght. 65-53

7-3 on the season. I didn't think we would see 7 wins all year. This is easily my favorite Saluki team since the S16 year. What a difference it makes not having a fat ass mental midget on the sideline.

What a difference it makes not having a fat ass mental midget on the sideline with the cuffs of his pants dragging on the floor.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball