Illinois State vs. Creighton

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Illinois State vs. Creighton

Postby LJay » January 2nd, 2013, 10:11 pm

C0|db|00ded wrote:I wasn't able to see this game due to a temporary blindness I suffered when I watched a Drake Bulldog chuck in a 30 foot bomb off the glass. How did BJ deal with Illinois State's superior athleticism? I like giving blow jobs.

T

...:cool:
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jaycat17 » January 2nd, 2013, 10:19 pm

LJay wrote:
C0|db|00ded wrote:I wasn't able to see this game due to a temporary blindness I suffered when I watched a Drake Bulldog chuck in a 30 foot bomb off the glass. How did BJ deal with Illinois State's superior athleticism? I like giving blow jobs.

T

Freudian slip there cold? I bet that creeper in your avatar is your #1 customer..

Jays showed a lot of composure hanging in there and staying ahead after the birds just kept draining the treys.. Luckily Jackie was the one to attempt their last one.
jaycat17
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Wufan » January 2nd, 2013, 10:24 pm

Oh that is classic funny! I woke my wife up laughing!
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby C0|db|00ded » January 2nd, 2013, 10:47 pm

jaycat17 wrote:Freudian slip there cold? I bet that creeper in your avatar is your #1 customer..

If I remember correctly, that "creeper" in my avatar went to Bugaha last year and beat the Rent-A-Center Kids like a bunch of rented mules. I also heard that he had a great Bugaha steak while he was in town. And after the resounding victory, and all the players had left the locker room to board their private jet, HCGM slipped off his custom-made $2,000 trousers and took a massive Shocker dump - which he did not flush. A poetic ending to what was a nightmarish evening for the residents of Bugaha.

T

C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby CUOldfan » January 2nd, 2013, 11:23 pm

If I remember correctly, that creeper in your avatar has a losing record against the Jays.
CUOldfan
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby zippydeedoodawgs » January 2nd, 2013, 11:39 pm

There were 38 assists - evenly split 19/19 - in this game. Well done, both teams! Those are sweet numbers.
zippydeedoodawgs
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby C0|db|00ded » January 2nd, 2013, 11:41 pm

CUOldfan wrote:If I remember correctly, that creeper in your avatar has a losing record against the Jays.

Silver linings.

Keep up the positive outlook fan o' BJ. :buddies:

T

C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby CUOldfan » January 3rd, 2013, 12:02 am

Keep focusing on 1 game of the 30+ game season ol' Shock. I realize anytime WCC wins in Omaha is worthy of celebration and closing of schools in Wichiturd since its only happened 3 times since 1990 (CU has won in Wichiturd 13 times during that same time), but its still just 1 game and anything can happen in 1 game. If I remember correctly, CU beat WCC in that crappy little barn in Wichita, made it further in St Louis, made it further in the NCAA's, had more wins on the season and ended up with a higher ranking than WCC last year. But keep focusing on that one game if it makes you feel better.
CUOldfan
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby 3ontheway » January 3rd, 2013, 9:08 am

i wish cu were more athletic.
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby FearDaTrees » January 3rd, 2013, 9:16 am

I am pumped for the ISUb/CU game Saturday. I feel really good about our chances of leaving Omaha 3-0. If not, I know this team will give the Jays all they can handle.

:bounce: Go Trees :bounce:
FearDaTrees
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball