Indiana State @ Creighton: Mid-Major Game of the Week

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Indiana State @ Creighton: Mid-Major Game of the Week

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 5th, 2013, 5:19 pm

3ontheway wrote:
Ricardo del Rio wrote: Two minute collapse.

like a Sat. in St. Louis for WCC

I don't suppose you are watching the game. I am referring to the Trees' collapse in the last two minutes of the first half.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 3ontheway » January 5th, 2013, 5:37 pm

Seemed like you were sad Indiana state could not close out the bluejays. It could have been that cu woke up and led to the "collapse". I'm sure the jays will lose again sometime and all you w c c fans can celebrate.

W c c is either Wichita commuter college or Wichita community college. Take your pick, it can stand for either, haha. Didn't take ivy league to come up with it, I didn't but it has been a moniker for the school there in Wichita for sometime now. If it touches nerve, I will refrain going forward.
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby musiccitybulldog » January 5th, 2013, 5:46 pm

This WCC team could "run the table".
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby iSASO » January 5th, 2013, 6:02 pm

3ontheway wrote:Seemed like you were sad Indiana state could not close out the bluejays. It could have been that cu woke up and led to the "collapse". I'm sure the jays will lose again sometime and all you w c c fans can celebrate.

W c c is either Wichita commuter college or Wichita community college. Take your pick, it can stand for either, haha. Didn't take ivy league to come up with it, I didn't but it has been a moniker for the school there in Wichita for sometime now. If it touches nerve, I will refrain going forward.

Ironic part is, neither of those places even exists, troll.

Again, WCC is Wichita Country Club
Random MVCFans.com member, circa 2007: "Gregg Marshall is in over his head in this conference."
iSASO
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Haha » January 5th, 2013, 6:14 pm

3ontheway wrote:W c c is either Wichita commuter college or Wichita community college.

Oh my who would have guessed? Very very clever indeed, I knew it had to be sharp. Hazzah you little clever bird you, Hazzah indeed.
Haha
All MVC
All MVC

Postby 3ontheway » January 5th, 2013, 6:34 pm

iSASO wrote:
3ontheway wrote:Seemed like you were sad Indiana state could not close out the bluejays. It could have been that cu woke up and led to the "collapse". I'm sure the jays will lose again sometime and all you w c c fans can celebrate.

Ironic part is, neither of those places even exists, troll.

Again, WCC is Wichita Country Club

:dance:
Being called a troll by usaso, pretty rich indeed!! :dance:
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby 3ontheway » January 5th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Haha wrote:
3ontheway wrote:W c c is either Wichita commuter college or Wichita community college.

Oh my who would have guessed? Very very clever indeed, I knew it had to be sharp. Hazzah you little clever bird you, Hazzah indeed.

Wish I could take credit haha, but it was another clever bird years ago.
3ontheway
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Haha » January 5th, 2013, 7:21 pm

How big of you not to take credit for something that would make you appear very clever.
Haha
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aargh » January 5th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Wow!

I came out to see if there were additional comments on the game and all I found was some really weak and dim-witted trash talk aimed at WSU.

Am I the only one who observed that CU made their run to pull away from the Trees when McD went to the bench with his third foul? Or that InSU has apparently no post presence?
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby isumvc1 » January 5th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Aargh wrote:Wow!

I came out to see if there were additional comments on the game and all I found was some really weak and dim-witted trash talk aimed at WSU.

Am I the only one who observed that CU made their run to pull away from the Trees when McD went to the bench with his third foul? Or that InSU has apparently no post presence?

Aargh, we did not have an answer for Echenique, and I don't know how many MVC teams will this year, he killed us inside, good player
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball