Panthers at. Redbirds

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Panthers at. Redbirds

Postby Kyle » January 6th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Ace Dad wrote:
Kyle wrote:This makes up for the home lose to ISUblue and puts UNI back to where most Panther fans thought they wouldnbe 3 games into conference play (1-2).

Our next two games our at home vs BU and Evansville. We should be 3-2 going into our game at CU.

You do know that you will see this post again ;)

Fine with me. It isn't a prediction and will remain a true statement regardless of the outcome.
Kyle
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Kyle » January 6th, 2013, 1:31 pm

shoxrox wrote:
Kyle wrote:I'm not counting or counting on anything.

I'm just stating the Panthers have two home games in a row against teams picked to finish 9th and 5th. We will almost certainly be favored in these two games, and therefore should win them. I'm not saying we will win them, only that the odds will be in our favor. Anyone who can't understand this concept just isn't very bright.

And UNI was picked 3rd. What's your point?

UNI should win.
Kyle
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » January 9th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Kyle wrote:This makes up for the home lose to ISUblue and puts UNI back to where most Panther fans thought they wouldnbe 3 games into conference play (1-2).

Our next two games our at home vs BU and Evansville. We should be 3-2 going into our game at CU.

You can never count a win in conference play. :D
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby sixth ace » January 9th, 2013, 11:22 pm

sixth ace wrote:
quote="Kyle]We should be 3-2 going into our game at CU.

No I understood what you said, It is tough to get a win at home in the Valley! You"ll probably will be favorite. Did you watch FSN tonight after your game???

HMMMM
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sixth ace » January 9th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Ace Dad wrote:

You do know that you will see this post again ;)

Wow You must be a Seer
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby valleychamp » January 10th, 2013, 5:07 am

wow, ONE UNI fan predicted UNI would win a game at HOME in which they were favored to win....HOW DARE HE??? :roll:

:Bam:
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Snaggletooth » January 10th, 2013, 6:53 am

valleychamp wrote:wow, ONE UNI fan predicted UNI would win a game at HOME in which they were favored to win....HOW DARE HE???

Well, when that said team is struggling to win a game and looking like they are play-in team - it is just funny :bounce:

But hey, still on the bubble - for the CIT
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby valleychamp » January 10th, 2013, 7:12 am

Snaggletooth wrote:
valleychamp wrote:wow, ONE UNI fan predicted UNI would win a game at HOME in which they were favored to win....HOW DARE HE???

Well, when that said team is struggling to win a game and looking like they are play-in team - it is just funny :bounce:

But hey, still on the bubble - for the CIT

Actually, its not funny. Its not anything. I don't get the backlash at all. In fact, he didn't even make a prediction--he simply said that UNI had to opportunity to win and should win the next two home games. It was regular and reasonable conversation. Same with any bubble talk or resume talk that has taken place throughout this first part of the season. Nobody made any outlandish claims or predictions, yet many people like you, have latched onto this and made it into something it is not.

Continue to take your shots though if it makes you feel better.
UNI FIGHT
valleychamp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball