Love is in the air

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Love is in the air

Postby Deanthonybowdenfan » January 5th, 2013, 1:06 am

Just wanted to state some appreciation for this league. I really have a lot of respevt for this conference. If Creighton moves on to the new conference i will miss this league. I think its an under-appreciated league as a whole in basketball. Yea we arent the best teams , but our towns and people of the towns really love their teams. The teams are all somewhat in the same part of the country and basketball is the main sport for most of these universities if not for all of them. We have a lot of teams with great crowd support and good passion in the league. Maybe sometimes i try to stir things up a bit and so do other people on here but its part of the fan. Its more fun to be an underdog and this is maybe the best league for underdogs. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope every program improves over time . Is much as i hate our rivals like wsu and siu in the past and maybe uni i think i speak for us all when i say i always root for these teams when they are playing anyone from outside of the league. Hopefully there will be a lot of exciting games this year and hopefully our conference can do some damage come march! :D
Deanthonybowdenfan
MVC starter
MVC starter

Love is in the air

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Love is in the air

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 5th, 2013, 12:05 pm

Deanthony, is that really you?
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Love is in the air

Postby Deanthonybowdenfan » January 5th, 2013, 10:08 pm

no this is not Deanthony Bowden. some reason i used it for my screenname.
Deanthonybowdenfan
MVC starter
MVC starter

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball