Wichita St. @ Bradley (4:30pm)

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Wichita St. @ Bradley (4:30pm)

Postby WhiskeySierraUniform » January 7th, 2013, 4:58 pm

I really enjoyed watching BU play. That is a fun team and Geno is building it the right way. I could see them challenging for the MVC in the next couple of years. Once his son leaves and McDermott is forced to actually recruit talent, BU could replace CU as the Shox competition. Great game and Simms-Edwards is a really nice player. Reminds me of PJ Couisnard a little.
"I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." Anthony Kiedis
WhiskeySierraUniform
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby LJay » January 7th, 2013, 5:38 pm

WhiskeySierraUniform wrote:I really enjoyed watching BU play. That is a fun team and Geno is building it the right way. I could see them challenging for the MVC in the next couple of years. Once Creighton leaves our deranged fans behind for the C7, BU could replace CU as the Shox competition. Great game and Simms-Edwards is a really nice player. Reminds me of PJ Couisnard a little.

Fixed.
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shoxrox » January 7th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Creighton people sure do a lot fixing, if you pardon the pun.
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jays26 » January 7th, 2013, 9:39 pm

WhiskeySierraUniform wrote:I really enjoyed watching BU play. That is a fun team and Geno is building it the right way. I could see them challenging for the MVC in the next couple of years. Once his son leaves and McDermott is forced to actually recruit talent, BU could replace CU as the Shox competition. Great game and Simms-Edwards is a really nice player. Reminds me of PJ Couisnard a little.

Wow another one. :Bam:
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball