Evansville at UNIDome - 7pm

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Evansville at UNIDome - 7pm

Postby sixth ace » January 9th, 2013, 11:28 pm

Aces1982 wrote:
sixth ace wrote:Time 4 you to go as an Aces fan Change your name or whatever
We don't need the likes of you. The Aces are about to go 2nd in the valley and you got the balls to bet they don't make it to 4 screw you pal go away support like you even UE doesn't need

Am I in the twilight zone?? I made a bet they would finish in the top 5 of the conference and have been on here all year saying just that if not the top 4. Put the drink down and back away from the bar. :huh:

SO YOU'LL BE HERE AFTER WE WIN THE CONFERENCE NOT INTEREST IN THE BETS YOU MADE I WAS AT VALLEY TALK WHEN YOU WELCH THEN TOO.... NUFF SAID
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces1982 » January 9th, 2013, 11:34 pm

sixth ace wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:
sixth ace wrote:Time 4 you to go as an Aces fan Change your name or whatever
We don't need the likes of you. The Aces are about to go 2nd in the valley and you got the balls to bet they don't make it to 4 screw you pal go away support like you even UE doesn't need

Am I in the twilight zone?? I made a bet they would finish in the top 5 of the conference and have been on here all year saying just that if not the top 4. Put the drink down and back away from the bar. :huh:

SO YOU'LL BE HERE AFTER WE WIN THE CONFERENCE NOT INTEREST IN THE BETS YOU MADE I WAS AT VALLEY TALK WHEN YOU WELCH THEN TOO.... NUFF SAID

You really need to put your drink down and go straight to bed.
UE is not going to win the conference but I will be here. If they don't finish in top 5 then I will not be around for a year.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby sixth ace » January 9th, 2013, 11:44 pm

I'll bet you if they don't finish in the top 4 you leave forever...that is forever...wait you welch on bets never mind . Winston Churchhill who recieved 2 tickets to opening night to a play was ask a friend would join him, if he had a friend. He responded he couldn't make it the opening night but could the next night if there was one.

Step away from the whatever.... Pull your pants up,.... you have been exposed
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby shoxrox » January 10th, 2013, 12:13 am

Aces1982 wrote:Whats not to admit? We rent our gym, we spend peanuts on our program, we have zero shot at the top 5, we are dirty, our coach is overweight, most people know us as EU.

Wichita by 32.

One of the few posts you ever put rational thought in to. You're coming along.
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shoxrox » January 10th, 2013, 12:15 am

sixth ace wrote:SO YOU'LL BE HERE AFTER WE WIN THE CONFERENCE NOT INTEREST IN THE BETS YOU MADE I WAS AT VALLEY TALK WHEN YOU WELCH THEN TOO.... NUFF SAID

:+1: :buddies: :dance: LMAO!
USA Today Coaches Top 25 Poll Conference Breakdown:

MVC: 1
WCC: 1
Atlantic Ten: 1
MWC: 1
Big East: 1

The Big East is Big Time.
shoxrox
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » January 10th, 2013, 12:21 pm

Best bet ever!!! Win or lose, 82 loses!!! He doesn't even get it yet!!! This is already working better than I could have ever guessed.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed anyone, much less 82, wager on their teams mediocrity.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aces1982 » January 10th, 2013, 1:18 pm

MoValley John wrote:Best bet ever!!! Win or lose, 82 loses!!! He doesn't even get it yet!!! This is already working better than I could have ever guessed.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed anyone, much less 82, wager on their teams mediocrity.

I bet because you said they would finish below 6th, I said they wouldn't. If want to spin it to something else so be it.

But keep on acting as if you knew what you were doing.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DoubleJayAlum » January 10th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Two things:

1) I like Evansville's team. Unlike many here, I'm a Ryan believer and they've got some nice weapons around him. Still a little weak in the middle, but good enough to avoid Thursday.

2) Is there a reason why punctuation and grammar are such a challenge for so many in the Evansville fanbase? Good lord, most of the posts in this thread are absolutely unreadable.
DoubleJayAlum
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » January 10th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Aces1982 wrote:
MoValley John wrote:Best bet ever!!! Win or lose, 82 loses!!! He doesn't even get it yet!!! This is already working better than I could have ever guessed.

I bet because you said they would finish below 6th, I said they wouldn't. If want to spin it to something else so be it.

But keep on acting as if you knew what you were doing.

Here is what I knew. I knew, and know, that I don't care if I post here or not. Not at all, so if I lose the bet, I lose nothing. I also was amazed that such an ardent fan of Evansville was so proud of his team, he was willing to wager that they would finish fifth. Fifth? Really? When you threw that out, all I could think was that the MVC really does stand for the Moral Victory Conference. And right then and there, you jumped at the chance to be the poster child! I can't lose!

I remembered that you are the notorious welcher, and by betting you, the words welcher and 82 are now synonymous on this board. Not for a year, but forever! What I didn't expect, was for some Aces fans to see exactly what you had done. Give them credit, they know there is no moral victory in wagering a fifth place finish, it's a bet you should be ashamed of, really.

Drake fans, SIU fans and others know their teams aren't great, but they aren't so pathetic as to wager on fifth, sixth or seventh place, it's embarrassing. We have now stooped to a new low, betting on mediocrity, and you are carrying the torch!

I already won!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 10th, 2013, 2:20 pm

DoubleJayAlum wrote:Two things:

1) I like Evansville's team. Unlike many here, I'm a Ryan believer and they've got some nice weapons around him. Still a little weak in the middle, but good enough to avoid Thursday.

2) Is there a reason why punctuation and grammar are such a challenge for so many in the Evansville fanbase? Good lord, most of the posts in this thread are absolutely unreadable.

:+1:
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball