Evansville at UNIDome - 7pm

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Evansville at UNIDome - 7pm

Postby sixth ace » January 10th, 2013, 2:47 pm

1) some of flunked typing, wait keyboarding and it's a challenge for us blue hairs to remember dots and comma when you suffer from CRS(can't remember s***). sometime the purple blood boils up and we don't care about grammar structure.

2.) 82 is a poor excuse for a UE fan. I believe he is the fired coach of USI. He may use several screen names at the CourierPress that continually degrade the Aces and UE.
:Cheers:
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Aces1982 » January 10th, 2013, 2:53 pm

MoValley John wrote:
Aces1982 wrote:
MoValley John wrote:Best bet ever!!! Win or lose, 82 loses!!! He doesn't even get it yet!!! This is already working better than I could have ever guessed.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed anyone, much less 82, wager on their teams mediocrity.

I bet because you said they would finish below 6th, I said they wouldn't. If want to spin it to something else so be it.

But keep on acting as if you knew what you were doing.

Here is what I knew. I knew, and know, that I don't care if I post here or not. Not at all, so if I lose the bet, I lose nothing. I also was amazed that such an ardent fan of Evansville was so proud of his team, he was willing to wager that they would finish fifth. Fifth? Really? When you threw that out, all I could think was that the MVC really does stand for the Moral Victory Conference. And right then and there, you jumped at the chance to be the poster child! I can't lose!

I remembered that you are the notorious welcher, and by betting you, the words welcher and 82 are now synonymous on this board. Not for a year, but forever! What I didn't expect, was for some Aces fans to see exactly what you had done. Give them credit, they know there is no moral victory in wagering a fifth place finish, it's a bet you should be ashamed of, really.

Drake fans, SIU fans and others know their teams aren't great, but they aren't so pathetic as to wager on fifth, sixth or seventh place, it's embarrassing. We have now stooped to a new low, betting on mediocrity, and you are carrying the torch!

I already won!

Ok, but don't let the facts get in the way on how the bet came about.

You said they were not good and wouldn't beat many in the MVC. I said they would finish 5th or higher. It had nothing to do with moral or mediocrity, it had to do with betting you cause you don't know what you are talking about and love to just spit things out there. You took the bet and went on to say UE was only better then SIU and Missouri St and said Drake was a push. Further proof, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » January 10th, 2013, 2:55 pm

sixth ace wrote:1) some of flunked typing, wait keyboarding and it's a challenge for us blue hairs to remember dots and comma when you suffer from CRS(can't remember s***). sometime the purple blood boils up and we don't care about grammar structure.

2.) 82 is a poor excuse for a UE fan. I believe he is the fired coach of USI. He may use several screen names at the CourierPress that continually degrade the Aces and UE.

You are clueless and have no idea what you are talking about. Who am I? Bouchie or Herdes? Make up your mind. Go read past post, I do not slam UE, never have.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shocktheheart » January 10th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Aces1982 wrote:
sixth ace wrote:1) some of flunked typing, wait keyboarding and it's a challenge for us blue hairs to remember dots and comma when you suffer from CRS(can't remember s***). sometime the purple blood boils up and we don't care about grammar structure.

You are clueless and have no idea what you are talking about. Who am I? Bouchie or Herdes? Make up your mind. Go read past post, I do not slam UE, never have.

Are you a welcher is the real question?
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball