Don't engrave Doug's name on the POY trophy just yet

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Don't engrave Doug's name on the POY trophy just yet

Postby Snaggletooth » January 12th, 2013, 9:33 am

Well I would be expecting them to be talking dogie after his great game last night. Then it will depend on what early does against Evansville. I doubt it will be a big game like last. But CLE vs Doug could be the like some big affairs 80s like Hershey Hawkins, x-man and AC. Elgin probably thinks he is in a middle of a wet dream right now with all the coverage that WSU and cu are generating for the MVC
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 12th, 2013, 10:05 am

glm38 wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:
Jays26 wrote:Hey Wichiturd fan....time to let this thread die.....the fat Wichita lady has sung!

Odd, why is it always cu fans calling others names, makig personal attacks and making racist comments?

Are you kidding me? There are several from your fanbase that do as much if not more.

You are the worst offender.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » January 12th, 2013, 4:17 pm

Ricardo del Rio wrote:
You are the worst offender.

Really? In what fantasy world would that be? I've never called another poster a name. Never made a racist comment. Never been warned about anything by a moderator.

I'll give you this though - after years of trying you finally said something funny!! :lol: :lol:
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sixth ace » January 12th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:Early is now 2nd in the league in scoring in mvc play with 22.5 ppg. McDermott after last night game is at 24.8 ppg. So early can catch him with a 35 point performance against Evansville.

I wouldn't count on him catching him tomorrow. Maybe another day another team another place :huh:
:Cheers:
ACES
ACES
ACES
I'M ONBOARD
sixth ace
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby C0|db|00ded » January 12th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:
Jays26 wrote:Hey Wichiturd fan....time to let this thread die.....the fat Wichita lady has sung!

Odd, why is it always cu fans calling others names, makig personal attacks and making racist comments?

This is hardly over. The Early vs. KcDermott story could be huge in a good way for the MVC this year with increasing national coverage of both players.

I find it very odd that a disproportionate amount of the personal attacks and name-calling comes from the very fanbase that is supposed to be an extension of the Pope's holiness. I mean somebody needs to go to confession (don't forget your wallet) and get this behavior corrected.

I'm not saying I am offended by it, I just find it odd.

T

...:cool:
C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball