Wichita State at Evansville, Sunday, Jan 13th

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Wichita State at Evansville, Sunday, Jan 13th

Postby havoc » January 14th, 2013, 10:14 am

C0|db|00ded wrote:
acesrmyteam wrote:great effort by the aces tonight, crowd was better, not bigger yet, but louder when we needed it. UE did not play their best game, did not shoot the ball that well, and still found a way to win.

coldblooded, you are dead to me, we're here to talk basketball not attack the student athletes or make racist comments, will never read your posts again.

Your comment indicates you are a complete tool and/or sheep. :Violin: Nothing I said was racist. I LIKE BLACK BALLPLAYERS. They are quicker, jump higher, have longer arms, and bigger hands. It's just a fact. And guess what, our coach likes them too. :Cheers:

rac·ism [rey-siz-uh m]

noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Get educated son.

T

...:cool:

I'm confused. Are you trying to stay your post is the definition of racism? That is exactly what it seems to me.
havoc
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby CFA Jay » January 14th, 2013, 10:36 am

C0|db|00ded wrote:Wow! Evansville played a great game! I liked the look of the team; it has more color, athleticism than I remember from year's past. And you won't believe this but I am being honest when I tell you that I always thought Colt Ryan was white. Now that I found out he is black (or blackish) I respect him even more. This shows you how much I know about Valley teams.

We had a good run considering we were without Carl Hall. Today we got beat by a good team (on the road). Now we get two home games to right the ship and get back to our winning ways (with Carl Hall back! Yipee!)

T

This is inappropriate and offensive. Shouldnt be allowed to post this crap.

T

CFA Jay
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby C0|db|00ded » January 14th, 2013, 10:40 am

havoc wrote:
C0|db|00ded wrote:
acesrmyteam wrote:great effort by the aces tonight, crowd was better, not bigger yet, but louder when we needed it. UE did not play their best game, did not shoot the ball that well, and still found a way to win.

coldblooded, you are dead to me, we're here to talk basketball not attack the student athletes or make racist comments, will never read your posts again.

Your comment indicates you are a complete tool and/or sheep. :Violin: Nothing I said was racist. I LIKE BLACK BALLPLAYERS. They are quicker, jump higher, have longer arms, and bigger hands. It's just a fact. And guess what, our coach likes them too. :Cheers:

rac·ism [rey-siz-uh m]

noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Get educated son.

T

I'm confused. Are you trying to stay your post is the definition of racism? That is exactly what it seems to me.

I've been trying to post a Lebron James facepalm, but the forum won't let me. THAT'S racist.

I guess I'll post the link instead:

http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/lebron-facepalm.jpg

T

C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby cpacmel » January 14th, 2013, 10:42 am

:+1: CFA Jay

This stuff crosses the line.

Also once again....we have a poster who can't make posts without personal attacks! (complete tool and/or sheep) :(
cpacmel
All MVC
All MVC

Postby PorkTornado » January 14th, 2013, 10:46 am

C0|db|00ded wrote:Wow! Evansville played a great game! I liked the look of the team; it has more color, athleticism than I remember from year's past. And you won't believe this but I am being honest when I tell you that I always thought Colt Ryan was white. Now that I found out he is black (or blackish) I respect him even more. This shows you how much I know about Valley teams.

We had a good run considering we were without Carl Hall. Today we got beat by a good team (on the road). Now we get two home games to right the ship and get back to our winning ways (with Carl Hall back! Yipee!)

T

I never would have guessed that Cold is Jimmy the Greek.
Last edited by PorkTornado on January 14th, 2013, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PorkTornado
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 14th, 2013, 10:50 am

cu36 wrote:So Evansville won their Super Bowl. Tell me Shocker fans, who is your Super Bowl? Honestly there is only one answer. I'm not going to say that Creighton will beat you in in either game, but are you willing to admit it is a huge game for you?

Not a hard question to answer. Of course, the Blue Bird games are very important.

As important as a game with KU? No way.

Nevertheless, both Blue Birds games are very important. Why wouldn't they be?
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby C0|db|00ded » January 14th, 2013, 10:51 am

cpacmel wrote::+1: CFA Jay

Also once again....we have a poster who can't make posts without personal attacks! (complete tool and/or sheep) :(

That might be the first personal attack I have made since I've been here. I apologize.

I certainly DON'T apologize for saying truthfully that I LIKE BLACK BALLPLAYERS because they can jump higher, run faster, have longer arms and bigger hands. It's a simple biological truth friends. Stop sniffing the PC glue, it's out of fashion.

To call me a racist would be like calling Samuel Colt an enemy of the second amendment.

P.S.

Are all these posters who are attacking me white guys who can't jump? :Violin:

T

C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

Postby CFA Jay » January 14th, 2013, 10:56 am

C0|db|00ded wrote:

That might be the first personal attack I have made since I've been here. I apologize.

I certainly DON'T apologize for saying truthfully that I LIKE BLACK BALLPLAYERS because they can jump higher, run faster, have longer arms and bigger hands. It's a simple biological truth friends. Stop sniffing the PC glue, it's out of fashion.

To call me a racist would be like calling Samuel Colt an enemy of the second amendment.

P.S.

T

to say you respect someone even more because of their race is unacceptable. you realize we are not in the 1800s?

T

CFA Jay
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 14th, 2013, 10:58 am

It is not hard to spot the liberals on this fine forum as they use their favorite weapon - the race card.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby C0|db|00ded » January 14th, 2013, 10:59 am

CFA Jay wrote:
C0|db|00ded wrote:

P.S.

T

to say you respect someone even more because of their race is unacceptable. you realize we are not in the 1800s?

T

Stop playing the reverse-racism card angry white boy. It's laughable and only played by racists.

OH, AND I LIKE BLACK BALLPLAYERS!

T

C0|db|00ded
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball