UE@ISU

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: UE@ISU

Postby StateAlum » January 19th, 2013, 10:04 pm

UE came out on fire but quickly burned out and fell back to earth.

Credit to the defensive intensity ISU enforced in the 2nd half. Several possessions UE had to settle for off balanced jumpers with shot clock at 0.

Why was UE still fouling down double figures with less than :15 to go.. Beyond me

Good game State!
StateAlum
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jackwagon » January 19th, 2013, 10:17 pm

pafan wrote:
FearDaTrees wrote:Should be a good game. It's a double-header with the ladies so I would think that would add to the attendance. Hopefully near 7000.

This is a double-header in the same way that two MLB games played at 1pm and 7pm are a double-header. As in, not a double header at all. :buddies:

Good work though on getting 2400 out for each women's game...

I forgot evansville is known for turning out 10000+ in attendance :roll: Anywainys Arop had a big game tonight for ISU. I took two things away from that game. ISU is better than I thought and C.Ryan gets so many calls he doesnt deserve.
jackwagon
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SycamorePsycho » January 20th, 2013, 10:59 am

Good win for the Sycs!
SycamorePsycho
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby denjayfan1 » January 21st, 2013, 5:18 pm

I have to believe ISU has a shot at an at-large if it can beat CU and Wichita at home and run the rest of the table. The Miami and Ole Miss wins keep looking better every day. Of course I don't want CU to lose to them but it will definitely take an "A" game to beat them up there.
denjayfan1
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball