MVC Hoops Show - January 26, 2013

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby MVCfans » January 26th, 2013, 8:23 am

The January 26 show is available on podcast: http://mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com/

This week’s episode of The MVC Hoops Show sponsored by Complete Nutrition features an interview with Paul Suellentrop of the Wichita Eagle

Our featured team of the week is Missouri State. We have interviews with head coach Paul Lusk and play by play man Art Hains.

Our weekly trivia question is in the final segment of the show - starts at about the 45 minute mark. Send responses to mvchoopsshow@yahoo.com
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: MVC Hoops Show - January 26, 2013

Postby shocktheheart » January 26th, 2013, 2:50 pm

MVCfans wrote:The January 26 show is available on podcast: http://mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com/

This week’s episode of The MVC Hoops Show sponsored by Complete Nutrition features an interview with Paul Suellentrop of the Wichita Eagle

Our featured team of the week is Missouri State. We have interviews with head coach Paul Lusk and play by play man Art Hains.

Our weekly trivia question is in the final segment of the show - starts at about the 45 minute mark. Send responses to mvchoopsshow@yahoo.com

I was listening today at 6 am today in Wichita on Kfh and it never came. Do you know what happened?
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MVCfans » January 26th, 2013, 3:27 pm

shocktheheart wrote:
MVCfans wrote:The January 26 show is available on podcast: http://mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com/

I was listening today at 6 am today in Wichita on Kfh and it never came. Do you know what happened?

I wasn't aware, but thanks for mentioning it. We'll check and see what happened.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby shocktheheart » January 26th, 2013, 6:37 pm

MVCfans wrote:
shocktheheart wrote:

I wasn't aware, but thanks for mentioning it. We'll check and see what happened.

I was only in the car until about 6:05, but it never did come on.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MVCfans » January 27th, 2013, 9:45 pm

We checked with Tony Duesing at KFH and he apologized.

His response:
Just checked it ....there was an old log still in there so it played ESPN. I’ve fixed that and we should be good going forward.

Tony

We really appreciate you listening to the show and appreciate you keeping us posted.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball