2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby isumvc1 » December 22nd, 2013, 9:22 pm

now that the non conference season is nearly over it's not too early to look at everyone's non conference schedules for '14-'15.

For the Sycamores we were lucky and had a lot of things fall in to place as far as scheduling goes. We are nearly done already with the non con portion of scheduling.

So far we have

Home
Butler
St. Louis
Brown (part of Las Vegas Tourney)
Eastern Washington (part of Las Vegas Tourney)
UMKC
Eastern Illinois

Road
Ball State
Purdue (start of a 2 for 1 series)
Iona
IUPUI (assuming we keep the series going)

Neutral
Illinois (in Las Vegas)
either Memphis or Baylor (in Las Vegas)

most MVC teams have bracketbuster return games to play, our return game is at Iona.
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: August 7th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Location: just west of the middle of nowhere

2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby Haha » December 22nd, 2013, 10:03 pm

All I can remember at the moment for the Shockers.

Home:
Saint Louis
Alabama
Tulsa

Away:

Neutral:

Some mix and match of Nebraska, Colorado, Ohio, George Washington, Hawaii (Diamond Head Classic)
Haha
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 558
Joined: December 22nd, 2010, 9:20 am

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby Redbirdfan21 » December 23rd, 2013, 9:59 am

From what I recall, ILSTU has:

Home:
VCU
Northwestern
Utah State

Away:
DePaul
Manhattan (not sure if this was a home-n-home or not)
Redbirdfan21
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 116
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 10:48 am

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby Cdizzle » December 23rd, 2013, 10:08 am

Haha wrote:All I can remember at the moment for the Shockers.

Home:
Saint Louis
Alabama
Tulsa

Away:

Neutral:

Some mix and match of Nebraska, Colorado, Ohio, George Washington, Hawaii (Diamond Head Classic)


I imagine that it will be, but I don't recall the Tulsa deal being re-upped yet.
Cdizzle
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 539
Joined: November 11th, 2010, 11:28 am

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby BUFANATIC79 » December 23rd, 2013, 11:50 am

Hope IUPUI isn't on our schedule :|
I believe they are, however
BUFANATIC79
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: May 28th, 2013, 11:20 am

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby BCPanther » December 23rd, 2013, 12:08 pm

UNI is pretty incomplete right now, but so far...

@ Denver

Home vs George Mason

Cancun Challenge (2 at home, 2 in Cancun)

vs Iowa in Des Moines

Rumors that we signed a 4 year home and home with VCU that would start in Richmond next year.
BCPanther
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 352
Joined: August 8th, 2010, 9:10 am

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby isumvc1 » December 23rd, 2013, 1:57 pm

BUFANATIC79 wrote:Hope IUPUI isn't on our schedule :|
I believe they are, however


nor do you want to play IPFW again either.....

avoid the Indiana alphabet soup schools at all cost!
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: August 7th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Location: just west of the middle of nowhere

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby GoRamblers » December 23rd, 2013, 6:50 pm

All I can remember at this moment:

Home
Creighton (a return game from our bracketbuster in 2010 that they have been putting off)
Tulane

Away
Mississippi State
Wisconsin-Milwaukee
UIC
GoRamblers
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 145
Joined: April 14th, 2013, 11:48 am

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby rlh04d » December 23rd, 2013, 7:04 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
Haha wrote:All I can remember at the moment for the Shockers.

Home:
Saint Louis
Alabama
Tulsa

Away:

Neutral:

Some mix and match of Nebraska, Colorado, Ohio, George Washington, Hawaii (Diamond Head Classic)


I imagine that it will be, but I don't recall the Tulsa deal being re-upped yet.

Road game against Detroit from Bracket busters as well, right?
User avatar
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: February 24th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby Wufan » December 23rd, 2013, 7:08 pm

GoRamblers wrote:All I can remember at this moment:

Home
Creighton (a return game from our bracketbuster in 2010 that they have been putting off)
Tulane

Away
Mississippi State
Wisconsin-Milwaukee
UIC


Next year CU will be short Dougie, Mannigat, and Wragge. Also, Grant Gibbs is slated for another hip replacement surgery so it is unlikely that Medicare will clear him to play. The Ramblers CAN beat the Blue Jays next year, and that would be pretty F'n fantastic!
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: October 19th, 2010, 8:14 pm

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby isumvc1 » December 23rd, 2013, 7:46 pm

Wufan wrote:
GoRamblers wrote:All I can remember at this moment:

Home
Creighton (a return game from our bracketbuster in 2010 that they have been putting off)
Tulane

Away
Mississippi State
Wisconsin-Milwaukee
UIC


Next year CU will be short Dougie, Mannigat, and Wragge. Also, Grant Gibbs is slated for another hip replacement surgery so it is unlikely that Medicare will clear him to play. The Ramblers CAN beat the Blue Jays next year, and that would be pretty F'n fantastic!


hilarious! He's been at CU as long as Odum's been at Indiana State
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1672
Joined: August 7th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Location: just west of the middle of nowhere

Re: 2014-2015 Non conference schedules

Postby pafan » December 23rd, 2013, 7:52 pm

Which would be ... not true. Gibbs is currently on his 6th year of eligibility. Odum is in his fifth year.
Owner - PurpleAcesFans.com
User avatar
pafan
MVC Valued Member
MVC Valued Member
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: August 10th, 2010, 9:03 am
Location: Ford Center

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests