Starters and Bench

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Starters and Bench

Postby siudawgs » July 2nd, 2014, 3:23 pm

If I could get action in Vegas, I would plunk some coin down on Indiana State being a Thursday team in an improved MVC 2014-15. You win with guards in the MVC, and Indiana State's backcourt isn't going to measure up real favorably. Frontcourt is solid but not spectacular.
siudawgs
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Wufan » July 2nd, 2014, 4:01 pm

siudawgs wrote:If I could get action in Vegas, I would plunk some coin down on Indiana State being a Thursday team in an improved MVC 2014-15. You win with guards in the MVC, and Indiana State's backcourt isn't going to measure up real favorably. Frontcourt is solid but not spectacular.

I think the Sycamores have some nice back court talent coming in. We will see how they adjust to D-I games.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby jturner38 » July 3rd, 2014, 8:55 am

siudawgs wrote:If I could get action in Vegas, I would plunk some coin down on Indiana State being a Thursday team in an improved MVC 2014-15. You win with guards in the MVC, and Indiana State's backcourt isn't going to measure up real favorably. Frontcourt is solid but not spectacular.

Id take some of that action in Vegas and would put some Cash down that they wont be a Thursday Team. Really the starting 5 wont/shouldnt be a problem. It's going to come down to bench production. Which is unknown for the Sycamores at this point.
jturner38
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball