Wichita State Day at KC Royals Game.

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Wichita State Day at KC Royals Game.

Postby Cdizzle » July 21st, 2014, 9:04 am

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Championz » July 21st, 2014, 9:29 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
Championz wrote:
Comparing the statuses of Ron Baker and Jackie Whats-her-face is pretty comical. I'm sure Jackie W. has a lot of spare time nowadays, basking in anonymnity, where she is thrilled signing the tens of autographs people are seeking.

Ron Baker will make more money in a couple years than Jackie W. will make in her lifetime. I bet a lot more people on the streets would recognize the name "Ron Baker" before the name "Jackie Whats-her-face". I'm sure if somebody mentioned "Jackie Whats-her-face", there would be just as many blank stares and question marks given if somebody uttered the name "Casey Garrison". What is a "Casey Garrison" anyways?

I am sure Coach Adams and her girls appreciate that a Wichita State fan finds their contributions to that university to be meaningless. That's a complete slap in the face to all of women's hoops.

Jackie has done very well for herself and is incredibly popular in Springfield. And the state of Missouri. Also, I am not sure if you know this but she is from Claflin, Kansas and in her playing days the entire town would come watch her play. But by all means let's denigrate her and mock her when she is the epitome of class and what a student-athlete and now coach should be. She has done tremendous things for women's basketball, the reputation of MVC student-athletes, the community of Springfield, the states of both Kansas and Missouri, and she is universally beloved, and incredibly well recognized.

It doesn't feel very good when somebody makes an unprovoked attack on one of your team's student athletes, does it? Although, my shot was provoked by your unnecessary need to slam a WSU basketball player in a post about Jackie and her ventures at Busch Stadium.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aargh » July 21st, 2014, 11:21 am

The "actual" Casey Garrison was on the MSU volleyball team a few years ago. The poster using that name seems to have a fascination with female athletes at MSU. The obsession does not appear to be disturbing - not quite - not yet.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby glm38 » July 21st, 2014, 1:22 pm

Aargh wrote:The "actual" Casey Garrison was on the MSU volleyball team a few years ago. The poster using that name seems to have a fascination with female athletes at MSU. The obsession does not appear to be disturbing - not quite - not yet.

Casey Garrison was a star MSU basketball player (not volleyball). What's wrong with you Aargh can't you keep the Lady Bears players straight??? :wink: :wink:
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby 2livewu » July 21st, 2014, 3:01 pm

She's no Katelyn Panzau, but I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.
2livewu
All MVC
All MVC

Postby PantherSigEp » July 21st, 2014, 11:10 pm

Casey is the worst when it comes to "dishing it out" but not being able to take it. So much hilarity in the Troll's bumbling aftermath.
[Insert snappy comeback]
PantherSigEp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » July 24th, 2014, 4:42 pm

PantherSigEp wrote:Casey is the worst when it comes to "dishing it out" but not being able to take it. So much hilarity in the Troll's bumbling aftermath.

I don't follow. I don't believe I bumbled here either. Regardless I have said my part and will not comment on this subject matter any further.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Championz » July 24th, 2014, 8:07 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:will not comment on this subject matter any further.

Probably a good call and would be a very valuable personal motto for you to hold on to.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball