Top 5 Games from 13/14

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Top 5 Games from 13/14

Postby jigga » July 22nd, 2014, 4:38 pm

Wufan wrote:
Rollbird5 wrote:My favorite was the first half of Wichita st at ISUr. Until the 2nd half when we shot enough bricks to build 3 or 4 more Redbird Arena's lol :-? Outside of that the Evansville at ISUr was a great game to watch

That game also featured a pretty good dunk!

Yeah that 1st half was a good for the Redbirds. Lofton was playing well, thats a game I didn't think he got played enough in the 2nd half. Thought we had a chance to be very competative.
Only made 1 out of 25 3 point attempts, thats not gonna get it done against WSU.

Hell of a dunk...

ISU at Evansville was a good comeback but by the time it got to OT we had 2 or 3 key players that fouled out. Ballentine torched us for 35pts.

WSU @ Mo St. was easily the best, WSU was at the foul line a lot for the last 10 minutes or so.
jigga
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Redbird23 » July 24th, 2014, 3:32 pm

Just rewatched the UNI at Indy St senior night game. I think that has to be considered heart-breaking ending though for Jake Odum.
Ready for Arch Madness
Redbird23
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby PantherSigEp » July 24th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Redbird23 wrote:Just rewatched the UNI at Indy St senior night game. I think that has to be considered heart-breaking ending though for Jake Odum.

Would've been worse had it been his actual final game. That one was a decent one too although if a UNI game were picked it has to be the MSU-UNI matchup in Cedar Falls. None of the others are even that close due to the ridiculous offensive efficiency displayed by both sides in that game.
[Insert snappy comeback]
PantherSigEp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby uniftw » July 25th, 2014, 9:17 am

Redbird23 wrote:Just rewatched the UNI at Indy St senior night game. I think that has to be considered heart-breaking ending though for Jake Odum.

I'm still not convinced Odom missed that shot...

He never missed against UNI it seemed.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby jturner38 » July 25th, 2014, 12:31 pm

uniftw wrote:

I'm still not convinced Odom missed that shot...

He never missed against UNI it seemed.

When you watch the shot it seems like he didnt miss the shot at all. The ball just jumped out lol But technically it's still a miss.
jturner38
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball