What's the next realignment domino to fall?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

What happens next?

Wichita St leaves for a better league
37%
Missouri St, IllinoisSt, UNI move up to FBS
25%
MVC expands
37%

Total votes : 107

Re: What's the next realignment domino to fall?

Postby Snaggletooth » December 9th, 2015, 12:27 pm

McBulldog wrote:To Royal and some of the other Dingle Berry Head fans, this is not personal or anything, you are great people and all but ... LEAVE! Don't let door hit ya where the good Lord ...

This isn't even a Valley message board anymore. It is smoke and mirrors and really is a Dingle Berry Head board. Owned and operated by Dingle Berry Heads and probably moderated, at least somewhat, out of nice, upscale trailer court.

Good luck to the Shockers! Bye Bye!!!

And maybe Drake will take the hint and go be a NAIA school where they belong. Sometime you got to know your place. Better to be good at a certain level and not have unrealistic aspirations if you don't have the will or means to get there.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Championz » December 9th, 2015, 12:38 pm

McBulldog wrote:To Royal and some of the other Dingle Berry Head fans, this is not personal or anything, you are great people and all but ... LEAVE! Don't let door hit ya where the good Lord ...

This isn't even a Valley message board anymore. It is smoke and mirrors and really is a Dingle Berry Head board. Owned and operated by Dingle Berry Heads and probably moderated, at least somewhat, out of nice, upscale trailer court.

Irrelevance sucks.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby RoyalShock » December 9th, 2015, 12:53 pm

This is what brought you out of an 11-month posting hibernation?

Thanks for the well-wishes, I guess.
RoyalShock
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Cdizzle » December 9th, 2015, 12:57 pm

RoyalShock wrote:

This is what brought you out of an 11-month posting hibernation?

Thanks for the well-wishes, I guess.

"No one but Shocker fans post on this site!!!! Once they all leave things will be great!!!!"

Decries non-Shocker fan with 24 posts in 5 years. Good ole fashioned Valley fan logic.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby underdawg » December 9th, 2015, 1:33 pm

Seriously GO
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Championz » December 9th, 2015, 1:53 pm

underdawg wrote:Seriously GO

Irrelevance really sucks.

I get it though. The Valley bottom feeders wouldn't be staring at two automatic losses anymore and it definitely makes the league a lot more winnable.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby ShoxNAwe » December 9th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Consider Drake and SIU's perspective. Getting rid of WSU allows the Valley to bring in UMKC or Grinnel College. In an instant, neither one is a lock for last place anymore. 8th or 9th place sounds much better than 10th. That whole double-digit thing is embarrassing.

Write that check McBulldog!! Operators are standing by to take your credit card number if you wish to beat other Valley school fans to the punch.
ShoxNAwe
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » December 9th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Are you freaking kidding me? WSU brings a ton of $$ and prestige to the Valley. To all of our teams. Losing them would be a disaster. I hate losing to them all the time. And I'm envious of their basketball success but them leaving the conference is a huge loss. :Bam:
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DUBulldog » December 9th, 2015, 4:24 pm

glm38 wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me? WSU brings a ton of $$ and prestige to the Valley. To all of our teams. Losing them would be a disaster. I hate losing to them all the time. And I'm envious of their basketball success but them leaving the conference is a huge loss. :Bam:

McBulldog is off his meds again. :Beer:

Don't know how many remember him from the old ValleyTalk days, but this post was actually pretty tame. He definitely got the response he was looking for.

:Cheers:
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Snaggletooth » December 9th, 2015, 6:32 pm

underdawg wrote:Seriously GO

I think WSU is seeing if Elgin will just give WSU all of it NCAA money instead of splitting it up among those who never have a shot.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball