UNI Completes Locker Room Upgrades

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby PantherSigEp » September 28th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Nothing significant but for those of you without football it's still the offseason, and I thought the end project looks pretty cool compared to the old set up.

Big screen TVs, theater seating and snack bars aren't the most important part of collegiate athletics.

They are a part of collegiate athletics nonetheless.

The University of Northern Iowa upgraded in those behind-the-scenes areas and completed major renovations to McLeod Center locker rooms for men's basketball, women's basketball and volleyball. The Panthers now have more elbow room, state of the art equipment and, to put it simply, a really, really cool place to hang out.

A $1 million donation from Dale and Marilyn Howard of Iowa Falls made the project feasible. Obviously, Jacobson and UNI are thankful for the generosity and financial support. And that was just the beginning of Howard's involvement in the renovation.

Link below. You can also go on a quick tour of the project with Coach Jacobson.

http://wcfcourier.com/sports/college/uni/mens_basketball/uni-upgrades-behind-the-scenes/article_8814e76b-ddb9-5f3b-997e-8ec8a5bd9ea3.html
[Insert snappy comeback]
PantherSigEp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: UNI Completes Locker Room Upgrades

Postby MoValley John » September 28th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Looks nice to me.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: UNI Completes Locker Room Upgrades

Postby Wufan » September 28th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Good move by the Panthers!
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball