Shocker Madness Held Tonight

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Shocker Madness Held Tonight

Postby Bmarq04 » October 20th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Wufan wrote:
wgslaw wrote:Would not surprise me if a year from now that Nurger is the best big man in the Valley. Very quick and athletic for 6'10.5". Can help on the perimeter and still get back on his man. Reads the floor and will block quite a few shots. Has advanced offensive skills and range. Might even grow a little more but needs about 10 more pounds of muscle. Worked hard on defense and guarded Carter all night. Carter was an absolute load and will be that for everyone. Shocks lucked out in getting Nurger. This team could be really good.

I like Nurger, but I really like 6-10 sophomore Reggie Lynch and 6-10 junior Mockevicius.

I know the valley has always been a guard dominated league, but I love the fact that it seems like we're getting more skilled bigs in the league. A year from now the three mentioned above could be a blast to watch when they play one another.

Being a Redbird fan, I think highly of Reggie and he looked great at our hoopfest. He blocked a few shots and did it without fouling. If he can stay on the court more this year, his numbers will easily increase.
Bmarq04
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Re: Shocker Madness Held Tonight

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball