Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Bradley Train Wreck

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Bradleyfan1 » December 10th, 2014, 1:58 pm

I considered the Vegas home games they are not .... my bad lol But still Choo Choo
Bradleyfan1
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheAsianSensation » December 18th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Bradley killed Eureka by a million tonight...whatever, we were supposed to.

But Sutherland played his first game of the season, and immediately became the best player on the team. 17-9-6. 0 turnovers.

It's obviously only 1 worthless game against a cupcake, but this team is a million times better with him at the point than anyone else. Off to 2 winnable games in Vegas. If we get those 2, we just might ruin the Valley season for everyone else :dance:
http://bracketball.blogspot.com/ A national version of the world-famous TAS Bracketology. Spread the word
TheAsianSensation
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Wufan » December 18th, 2014, 8:55 pm

TheAsianSensation wrote:Bradley killed Eureka by a million tonight...whatever, we were supposed to.

But Sutherland played his first game of the season, and immediately became the best player on the team. 17-9-6. 0 turnovers.

It's obviously only 1 worthless game against a cupcake, but this team is a million times better with him at the point than anyone else. Off to 2 winnable games in Vegas. If we get those 2, we just might ruin the Valley season for everyone else :dance:

Glad he's able to play. Enjoy wrecking the Valley. :Beer:
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby tribecalledquest » December 19th, 2014, 8:53 am

As mentioned...Eureka is a D3 team and not a good one at that.

But it is nice to have Tramique Sutherland back. I don't know if Bradley will wreck anything for anyone but they won't be easy wins for anyone either. At this stage I will take that.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Majik45 » December 19th, 2014, 9:02 am

It's really unfortunate that Bradley has not had a healthy full team all year. Once we get everyone back (Warren Jones still out another Month), then Bradley could actually make some noise in the valley the way we are playing defense. We definitely will be a tough out. I don't know if it was the team we were playing tonight or having Sutherland back (probably a combination of both), but we looked light years better on offense. Bradley actually has a true point guard for the first time since Ruffin.

Apologies all around for our non-conference record if Bradley somehow makes a run at the top half of the conference. We finally are getting close to having the full team most Bradley fans were expecting to have all season.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Postby bcg » December 19th, 2014, 9:52 am

Having Tramique Sutherland playing does give me reason to follow the tournament in Vegas this weekend.

I don't think Bell could dribble around with no opposition for 30 minutes and not turn the ball over. This will be interesting if the worst position has become the best.
bcg
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Re: Bradley Basketball

Postby Valleyball » December 19th, 2014, 12:00 pm

I changed the title for now. Since people are still posting on this thread. I hope the wreck is getting better. We will see.
Valleyball
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby tribecalledquest » December 19th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Valleyball wrote:I changed the title for now. Since people are still posting on this thread. I hope the wreck is getting better. We will see.

It may still be a wreck but just a different kind moving forward :)
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby squirrel » December 21st, 2014, 9:14 pm

Nope. Still a trainwreck.
squirrel
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball