ISU in Paradise Jam

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: ISU in Paradise Jam

Postby Cdizzle » November 25th, 2014, 4:24 pm

For any ISUr fans still stinging from SHs shooting last night...... at least you aren't Chaminade. BYU opened by hitting their first 12! 3-pointers and are now 14-16 with a couple minutes left in the first half. One dude hit his first 8 in a span of 9 minutes.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mvcfan » November 25th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Cdizzle wrote:
mathewson10 wrote:
mvcfan wrote:ISUR finally played a little harder the second half. Team effort still not totally there but IMO you made some progress. However there is still a lot of playground on the team. Teddy has much talent as anyone but he sure likes to jack up the 3 ball.

ISUr scored 53 point in the 2nd half. I think "finally played a little harder" is understating it a tad.

They also allowed 43 points. Points scored is a pretty terrible metric for "playing hard."

Mathewson10-You are being a bit presumptuous that Seton Hall is good and that the second half proves something. I'm not there yet. While I do concede that the Birds have some talent to build on this year, I haven't seen enough to say that they will be a good team and play together resulting in wins.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball