Frankamp to wsu?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Frankamp to wsu?

Postby Wufan » November 30th, 2014, 1:15 pm

PantherSigEp wrote:
Wufan wrote:
PantherSigEp wrote:What did he have for lunch? :bounce:

He ate a rare panther delicacy.

Really? My memory of KU players and UNI seems to be very different than yours.

He's no longer a beakerboy.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Wufan » November 30th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Jjclamdip wrote:
rlh04d wrote:
Jjclamdip wrote:
Yea, that is all Marshall needs is a slow white kid that hogs the ball, can't jump and can't defend.

If you believe that Gregg Marshall is considering CF it is obvious that that you have been kicked in the head by a horse.

And by the way go f*** yourself.

Man, I must have been kicked on the head. For some reason I assumed Marshall walking him through the dorms yesterday was recruiting.

And by the way you're still a racist piece of s*** and an embarrassment to both WSU fans and all fans on this board. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you for your kind wishes regarding Thanksgiving we had a great time and I hope that you are your family did also.

I tell you what, if Connor Frankamp ever plays in a game for Wichita State I meet you at 13th and Rochester in Wichita, Ks (where North High is located) under the Ginkgo tree and kiss your butt. I will also give you a check to the charity of your choice for $500.00.

This is a win-win deal for you I ask nothing if he enrolls anywhere else.

:dance:

FWIW, my sources are saying JJClamdip is about to get a $500 tax right off.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Aargh » November 30th, 2014, 2:12 pm

rlh04d wrote:I'm bored with this topic on Shockernet. I'm bored with it here. It seems to be a very important topic to Aargh, though ;)

I'm the one who can't let this topic go? You might want to rethink that.
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Wufan » November 30th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Aargh wrote:
rlh04d wrote:I'm bored with this topic on Shockernet. I'm bored with it here. It seems to be a very important topic to Aargh, though ;)

I think the topic is going to be relevant for awhile.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby rlh04d » November 30th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Aargh wrote:

I'm proud of you for letting it go ;)
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jjclamdip » November 30th, 2014, 5:47 pm

I really thought the WSU program was past having to take some second rate KU reject.

But I guess not.

Three G is a better judge of basketball talent than I am but I still question his thought process.
Jjclamdip
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Championz » November 30th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Jjclamdip wrote:I really thought the WSU program was past having to take some second rate KU reject.

But I guess not.

Three G is a better judge of basketball talent than I am but I still question his thought process.

I hate the notion of KU rejects as well. And Conner essentially rejected WSU initially, which doesn't sit that well. However, don't question Marshall. If he wants Conner, you want Conner. Period.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby rlh04d » November 30th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Jjclamdip wrote:I really thought the WSU program was past having to take some second rate KU reject.

But I guess not.

More importantly, I hope you plan on fulfilling your bet if this becomes official. Joking about contributing to a charity would not be cool.
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jjclamdip » December 1st, 2014, 5:00 am

rlh04d wrote:

But I guess not.

More importantly, I hope you plan on fulfilling your bet if this becomes official. Joking about contributing to a charity would not be cool.

I do not need to be reminded, I told you what I would do if he ever played a game for Wichita State and I will do it.

PM me and I will provide you all of my information.
Jjclamdip
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Jjclamdip » December 1st, 2014, 5:20 am

Championz wrote:

But I guess not.

I hate the notion of KU rejects as well. And Conner essentially rejected WSU initially, which doesn't sit that well. However, don't question Marshall. If he wants Conner, you want Conner. Period.

From what I know and have seen from "The KU Reject Francamp" it will be very hard for me to ever get in his camp.

Marshall thinks he is a miracle worker and he may be if he gets this kid to buy into his system. I have serious doubts even 3-G can get it done.
Last edited by Jjclamdip on December 1st, 2014, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jjclamdip
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball