Frankamp to wsu?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Frankamp to wsu?

Postby Jjclamdip » September 27th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Championz wrote:
Jjclamdip wrote:
I suppose you are one of his high schooler drinking buddies.

Don't worry I will pay my debt when your hero, the KU reject, gets into a game for the Shockers.

A high school drinking buddy? My hero? A KU reject? Man, you'd almost think that you're the one still stuck in high school with a maturity level that low.

A person that will be contributing to help Wichita State win is a person you'd rather see fail. That's pretty sad. You're a miserable excuse for a human being.

Are you mad about losing the bet with yourself? I doubt you'll pay.

Yes KU reject, he could not cut it In the big 12 and he and his daddy left, pretty simple, I would think it is something even with your limited intellect could grasp.

Guess not.

You don't need to worry about me paying the bet it has nothing to do with you and you will never know either way.
Jjclamdip
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Championz » September 27th, 2015, 10:28 pm

Jjclamdip wrote:
Yes KU reject, he could not cut it In the big 12 and he and his daddy left, pretty simple, I would think it is something even with your limited intellect could grasp.

Guess not.

You don't need to worry about me paying the bet it has nothing to do with you and you will never know either way.

I understand what "KU reject" means, but what does it have to do with anything? I guess it basically shows that you hate KU more than you like WSU. It's perfectly fine to hate KU but Conner is no longer associated with them anymore. You're failing to understand this basic conceptual matter. Not surprising considering your proud and extensive post history.

Oh, I won't worry about you paying the bet. That's translation for "I'm an Aces1982 welcher". You're going to join elite company.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jjclamdip » September 28th, 2015, 3:11 am

Championz wrote:
Jjclamdip wrote:

Guess not.

I understand what "KU reject" means, but what does it have to do with anything? I guess it basically shows that you hate KU more than you like WSU. It's perfectly fine to hate KU but Conner is no longer associated with them anymore. You're failing to understand this basic conceptual matter. Not surprising considering your proud and extensive post history.

Oh, I won't worry about you paying the bet. That's translation for "I'm an Aces1982 welcher". You're going to join elite company.

Again, since you are obsessed with the bet, I will go slow for you,

do

not

worry

about

the

bet

it

has

nothing

to

do

with

you.

Thank you Marty.

:dance:
Jjclamdip
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Play Angry » September 28th, 2015, 9:04 am

Jjclamdip wrote:
rlh04d wrote:
Jjclamdip wrote:
Yea, that is all Marshall needs is a slow white kid that hogs the ball, can't jump and can't defend.

If you believe that Gregg Marshall is considering CF it is obvious that that you have been kicked in the head by a horse.

And by the way go f*** yourself.

Man, I must have been kicked on the head. For some reason I assumed Marshall walking him through the dorms yesterday was recruiting.

And by the way you're still a racist piece of s*** and an embarrassment to both WSU fans and all fans on this board. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you for your kind wishes regarding Thanksgiving we had a great time and I hope that you are your family did also.

I tell you what, if Connor Frankamp ever plays in a game for Wichita State I meet you at 13th and Rochester in Wichita, Ks (where North High is located) under the Ginkgo tree and kiss your butt. I will also give you a check to the charity of your choice for $500.00.

This is a win-win deal for you I ask nothing if he enrolls anywhere else.

Understandably, privacy appears to be a paramount concern with respect to the bolded.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:Cheers:
Play Angry
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Championz » September 28th, 2015, 11:23 am

Jjclamdip wrote:
Again, since you are obsessed with the bet, I will go slow for you,

do

not

worry

about

the

bet

it

has

nothing

to

do

with

you.

Thank you Marty.

I'm not obsessed. Although you seem a little disgruntled about somebody remembering the dumbass bet you probably hoped everyone would forget about and got called out on it.

A little grumpy? Maybe the butt kissing next to the North High tree will cheer you up.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby mvcfan » September 28th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Usually Shockers back their own but JJ's by himself.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jjclamdip » October 1st, 2015, 7:58 am

mvcfan wrote:Usually Shockers back their own but JJ's by himself.

I never liked the way he was handled in high school by his dad and the kids overall attitude to ever be on the Frankamp bandwagon but I would never root for the failure of any Shocker player.

My bet was that Marshall would never lose his freeking mind and would not allow him on the roster.

When / if he plays on the 12th of December I will fulfill my obligation to Rlho4d.

Jjclamdip
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby shocktheheart » December 9th, 2015, 3:40 pm

Per WSU, Frankamp cleared to play tonight. Where waiting on final grades posted I believe for at least 6 hours to be eligible. Marshall has already commented that he is one of the top 8 players on the team. Game vs. UNLV at 8pm on the ESPN2
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby rlh04d » December 12th, 2015, 5:01 pm

For the record, since it was apparently such a big issue in here without me noticing, JJ fulfilled his bet with a $500 donation to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. He sent me the proof of his donation.

I think JJ's been unfairly obsessed with his message board war against Frankamp, but I've got no dog in the fight otherwise, and I absolutely respect him fulfilling his promise.
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby rlh04d » December 12th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Championz wrote:Although you seem a little disgruntled about somebody remembering the dumbass bet you probably hoped everyone would forget about and got called out on it.

Also for the record, the bet was between the two of us, and we communicated privately about it several times over the last year.

There was never any chance that he forgot, and no indication that he was hoping I would.
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball