Future Games/Scheduling

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Future Games/Scheduling

Postby mvcfan31 » January 11th, 2016, 11:03 pm

shocktheheart wrote:Gregg Marshall announced on his radio show tonight they have signed a deal with Oklahoma to play in OKC next year and at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita in 2017.

Y'all should kill OU. They are losing everyone this year.
mvcfan31
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BuBrave2006 » January 12th, 2016, 8:26 am

mvcfan31 wrote:
shocktheheart wrote:Gregg Marshall announced on his radio show tonight they have signed a deal with Oklahoma to play in OKC next year and at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita in 2017.

Thats definitely one of those "I wish they were playing this year" matchups.
BuBrave2006
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » January 12th, 2016, 10:15 am

mvcfan31 wrote:

According to everyone else, so is WSU. It's a great series. Both teams trying to reload from Top10 rosters.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Red » January 12th, 2016, 10:39 am

Championz wrote:I thought only schools from superpower conferences like the BIG EAST could only get home-and-homes with schools like OU?

A pretty solid get. It's nice getting big-time series like these, especially at home.

I'm not sure if it's more sad or funny that you are still worried about a team that's no longer in the league or that you're bragging about scoring a home and home which isn't exactly a home and home?
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » January 12th, 2016, 10:43 am

Red wrote:
Championz wrote:I thought only schools from superpower conferences like the BIG EAST could only get home-and-homes with schools like OU?

A pretty solid get. It's nice getting big-time series like these, especially at home.

I'm not sure if it's more sad or funny that you are still worried about a team that's no longer in the league or that you're bragging about scoring a home and home which isn't exactly a home and home?

It's a home-and-home.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Red » January 12th, 2016, 10:50 am

Cdizzle wrote:
Red wrote:

It's a home-and-home.

but neither game is being played on home courts according to reports. IBA and OKC right?
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » January 12th, 2016, 10:54 am

Red wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:
Red wrote:I'm not sure if it's more sad or funny that you are still worried about a team that's no longer in the league or that you're bragging about scoring a home and home which isn't exactly a home and home?

It's a home-and-home.

but neither game is being played on home courts according to reports. IBA and OKC right?

Both will be counted as home games and are in the heart of the home team's market.

It's semantics. Carry on.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Championz » January 12th, 2016, 10:55 am

Red wrote:

Could it be sadder that it provoked you enough to garner a response on it and you're not even a Creighton fan? There was a Creighton fan posting in another thread about the Valley. How come you aren't all over them for still worrying about the Valley?

My post was made to rile up the Creighton lurkers that still come here. Ironically, it was a hit-and-run Illinois State poster that got sniffled up about it.

This is a home-and-home. You obviously aren't privy to the topic being an Illinois State fan, where your strong suit clearly is being whored out and bought.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Red » January 12th, 2016, 10:56 am

Semantics but you're also acknowledging you can't get a home and home AT KOCH with a team like OU. Which sort of refutes your original snarky comment. Carry on.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » January 12th, 2016, 10:59 am

Red wrote:Semantics but you're also acknowledging you can't get a home and home AT KOCH with a team like OU. Which sort of refutes your original snarky comment. Carry on.

No one is acknowledging that.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball