BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: UNI All-Access

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby wgslaw » January 24th, 2015, 12:20 am

I would think that any coverage of an up and coming Valley team is good for everyone in the Valley including Wichita State. Likewise, Wichita State's recent success makes it easier for UNI to get recognized. Positive publicity is good for everyone. Of course it is best for the team being pubed.
wgslaw
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Wufan » January 24th, 2015, 7:09 am

wgslaw wrote:I would think that any coverage of an up and coming Valley team is good for everyone in the Valley including Wichita State. Likewise, Wichita State's recent success makes it easier for UNI to get recognized. Positive publicity is good for everyone. Of course it is best for the team being pubed.

As we approach the half way point in the conference season WSU and UNI are both ranked firmly in the top 25. It is important the both teams continue to perform well. If that happens, the MVC as a whole will be in discussion on ESPN and other outlets leading right into the NCAA tourney!
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Rollbird5 » January 24th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Just watched the first 3 episodes. Really cool series getting to see an inside look on the team. I like when Deon messes with Marvin the best, good stuff looks like a pretty good bond between all the players. Can't wait to watch more and to see them play the Birds tomorrow
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Kyle » January 25th, 2015, 8:58 pm

The episode covering tonight game against ISUred should be a good one!
Kyle
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheShock » January 26th, 2015, 5:44 pm

Cdizzle wrote:ZOMG look at all this media coverage for WSU that puts all other schools exposure to shame!!!!!!!

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wi ... 19351.html

Darn, I gave up Showtime several years ago when they quit showing reruns of Lady Chatterley's Lover. :bounce: Might have to check with cable provider to see if they're offering any short term deals.
TheShock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby uniftw » February 3rd, 2015, 10:43 am

One thing I've noticed is how absolutely shitty visitor locker-rooms are at other MVC venues. They look straight out of Hoosiers. I think my master bedroom is bigger than these things.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby unipanther99 » February 3rd, 2015, 11:15 am

uniftw wrote:One thing I've noticed is how absolutely shitty visitor locker-rooms are at other MVC venues. They look straight out of Hoosiers. I think my master bedroom is bigger than these things.

To be fair, the show has only covered one MVC road game, at Evansville. The locker room at the Ford Center did look small, but not dingy or old in any way (don't understand the Hoosiers reference).
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Aces44 » February 3rd, 2015, 11:35 am

Every visiting locker room is either small, awkward or both. Michigan State rings a bell as especially small.
Aces44
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby rlh04d » February 3rd, 2015, 2:35 pm

Aces44 wrote:Every visiting locker room is either small, awkward or both. Michigan State rings a bell as especially small.

Isn't that the goal? You don't want the visitors to be comfortable.
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball