Drake Coach - On Drugs?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Drake Coach - On Drugs?

Postby Championz » January 13th, 2015, 8:54 pm

dabirds0987 wrote:I believe the context was regarding depth, 1 vs 1 (FVV vs Lee), 2 vs 2 (Baker vs Knight) through 12 vs 12, ISU would win the majority of the matchups. Much ado about nothing, all I would care about is winning. I do find it interesting that a few WSU fans seem to get worked up over anything ISU.

Well, Muller is still 0 for against WSU, and Illinois State is something like 1-10 in the last 11 meetings. It sure seems like the winning part has been hard to come by, even with a more talented Illinois State squad.

Have you read your message board? Redbird fans have major hard-ons for WSU/Marshall. I suppose that's natural when you are getting owned so badly in a series.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Redbird Recon » January 13th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Aargh wrote:
BTbird wrote:I'm not really sure what has happened to get all this love on our talent.

It's pretty simple. Muller ran the score up on Giacaletti. Marshall didn't. As Muller matures as a coach, he may someday learn to have the class that Marshall displays.

1. Muller didn't run the score up. If he would have, I'd have gotten free wings.
2. Coach Gia made that comment before the game was played. I think he was trying to make a point about our depth. You could make a case that we have a better bench than the Shox, but that's as far as I'd go.
Twitter: @RedbirdRecon
Blog: redbirdrecon.blogspot.com
Redbird Recon
All MVC
All MVC

Postby rlh04d » January 14th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Redbird Recon wrote:
Aargh wrote:
BTbird wrote:I'm not really sure what has happened to get all this love on our talent.

It's pretty simple. Muller ran the score up on Giacaletti. Marshall didn't. As Muller matures as a coach, he may someday learn to have the class that Marshall displays.

1. Muller didn't run the score up. If he would have, I'd have gotten free wings.
2. Coach Gia made that comment before the game was played. I think he was trying to make a point about our depth. You could make a case that we have a better bench than the Shox, but that's as far as I'd go.

6-12 we could legitimately discuss. IlSt might win that comparison.

Unfortunately Muller's vote and Ray's comments make IlSt's record right now hilarious.
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DUShock » January 15th, 2015, 6:01 am

PantherSigEp wrote:Who's GodShawGod?

A Valleytalk blast from the past!
DUShock
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby unipanther99 » January 15th, 2015, 9:59 am

DUShock wrote:
PantherSigEp wrote:Who's GodShawGod?

A Valleytalk blast from the past!

Where's goSMSgo when you need him?
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Turdfurgeson » January 21st, 2015, 10:35 pm

Chickens are about to come home to roost Raymond!!
Turdfurgeson
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby GarH » January 22nd, 2015, 3:40 am

I'm looking forward to the Bulletin Board game. The Shockers have to be salivating, thinking about the Drake game.
GarH
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Ricardo del Rio » January 26th, 2015, 6:03 pm

valleychamp wrote:You can tell that he is new to the league. He obviously doesnt know that nobody can have something or somebody better than WSU has, and if you claim otherwise, you will hear about it for the rest of time.

Prolix.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball