What's the 2nd hardest MVC game?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: What's the 2nd hardest MVC game?

Postby Snuvvy_D » January 19th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Wufan wrote:
uniftw wrote:
Wufan wrote:Or @WSU.
wow. WSU fans are really bad at reading and really quick to feel disrespected to the point of having to find a way to slam everyone else and twist things to be about them.

They are exactly like Iowa and Iowa State fans...smh

I wasn't feeling disrespected at all. I just noticed that UNI @ WSU is 1-3...same for @ ISUb, @ UE, and @ SIU. Not sure how "it's clear that it's one of the Indiana's" is even close to clear. To me "clearly" means obvious. Since the Panther record against 4 schools is identical, it's anything but clear and in fact is quite the opposite of clear. It's clear that this isn't clear at all. Clearly you misunderstood the stats you posted.

Okay everybody chill. Wufan, you've been a level headed poster for the most part, so I'm gonna avoid calling you a troll on this one. Think you misunderstood the premise.

This whole thread is about which game is the SECOND hardest game, with the obvious assumption that @WSU is the FIRST hardest game for everyone (except WSU, of course).

Uniftw, take a chill pill. Wufan has shown over the years that he is one of the most reasonable WSU fans (though that standard may not be super high). No need to jump all over him.

Now both of you pipe down! Don't make me turn this car around, or so help me...
Snuvvy_D
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby rlh04d » January 20th, 2015, 12:50 pm

uniftw wrote:
wow. WSU fans are really bad at reading and really quick to feel disrespected to the point of having to find a way to slam everyone else and twist things to be about them.

wow. UNI fans are really bad about generalizing.

They are exactly like, umm, Kansas fans. Every last one of them.
rlh04d
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby 2livewu » January 20th, 2015, 1:15 pm

uniftw wrote:

The main difference being, unlike Iowa schools, our program is measurably better than UNI.
2livewu
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball