Games Nov 16 and 17

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Games Nov 16 and 17

Postby Stickboy46 » November 17th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Championz wrote:
valleyclimber wrote:Haven't posted for months here because MVCfans was hijacked by many of the WSU trolls that I've been talking about in my posts.

Like I said still respect the WSU program, but I do have a problem with the darkside of their fanbase......whatever.

8-)

Hypocrite.

No other fanbase has popped off in here because every other fanbase is intelligent enough to know this wasn't a bad loss and/or they aren't insecure/jealous of what WSU has done.

Redbird amateur hour.

Let's not group all Redbird fans together, several have had intelligent posts in this thread
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 10:51 pm

Stickboy46 wrote:Let's not group all Redbird fans together, several have had intelligent posts in this thread

You're right. I'd be doing what valleyclimber is crying about. rollbird is definitely excluded.

But the only fanbase that is straight up trolling this thread right now is Illinois State. That is a fact.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » November 17th, 2015, 10:54 pm

Championz wrote:
Stickboy46 wrote:Let's not group all Redbird fans together, several have had intelligent posts in this thread

You're right. I'd be doing what valleyclimber is crying about. rollbird is definitely excluded.

But the only fanbase that is straight up trolling this thread right now is Illinois State. That is a fact.

Well let's be sure to come back and tell everyone "good game, you tried hard" and hand out participation trophies the next time a contender drops a game that kills everyone's RPI and basically assures a Single NCAA bid for the MVC.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby valleyclimber » November 17th, 2015, 11:03 pm

MVCfans USED to be a good hoops site, but the WSU trolls (which is a small but very vocal part of Shocker Nation) have driven off many of the MVC schools fans.

You can spin this anyway you want, but that's the god's honest truth.
valleyclimber
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 11:07 pm

valleyclimber wrote:MVCfans USED to be a good hoops site, but the WSU trolls (which is a small but very vocal part of Shocker Nation) have driven off many of the MVC schools fans.

The God honest truth is that you have contributed nothing to this thread other than being a giant, undisputed hypocrite.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby valleyclimber » November 17th, 2015, 11:10 pm

You're just proving my point over and over again. You can now have your MVCfans board back.
valleyclimber
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 11:12 pm

valleyclimber wrote:You're just proving my point over and over again. You can now have your MVCfans board back.

Look in the mirror hotshot.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Wufan » November 18th, 2015, 6:27 am

What a great read! Well, last night was disappointing. The Shockers didn't play very well last night and the home team looked like the top 10 team. Baker played 39 minutes I think. He played well! Grady also did well in this one, and VanVleet scored 9 points in 2 minutes. Otherwise, very disappointing. We got out athleted by the Hurricanes. Bush, Shaq, Ty Taylor and Zach Brown were horrible. The whole team did a poor job of help side D and closing out on the shooters. We should be able to puff our chests out with big statistical performances against Emporia State next...or maybe not.
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bigdawg » November 18th, 2015, 8:31 am

valleyclimber wrote:MVCfans USED to be a good hoops site, but the WSU trolls (which is a small but very vocal part of Shocker Nation) have driven off many of the MVC schools fans.

So you preferred it when Cold and Baller trolled every thread? And the Creighton fans? Geez. This board has never been better.
bigdawg
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SHOXMVC » November 18th, 2015, 8:42 am

mathewson10 wrote:
Championz wrote:
valleyclimber wrote:I have no jealously of the WSU program. I respect their players, coach and all that they've accomplished in recent seasons.

I do have a problem with a very vocal few of their fanbase who really show the ugly side of WSU Nation.

Yep, because only WSU Nation shows an "ugly side". Only program in the nation, actually.

As evident by the Redbird fans posting here tonight.

All of my responses have been direct quotes from WSU fans so if you are unhappy with them or you feel they show an ugly side then you should discuss this with WSU Nation.

Untrue. Not all of your responses here are related to you pulling random quotes from last year. If those quotes are really your platform why don't you also include the conversations around those quotes skippy. You are exactly like the scumbag politicians America is having to put up with around the recent debates. They stand on a micro quote by their opponent on an issue, but don't consider the important back story for clarity.

I was ok with your first post regarding the quotes, as you could tell with my very playfull comeback. But you soon showed your true colors.
SHOXMVC
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball