Games Nov 16 and 17

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Games Nov 16 and 17

Postby valleyclimber » November 17th, 2015, 10:30 pm

I have no jealously of the WSU program. I respect their players, coach and all that they've accomplished in recent seasons.

I do have a problem with a very vocal few of their fanbase who really show the ugly side of WSU Nation.
valleyclimber
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 10:32 pm

valleyclimber wrote:I have no jealously of the WSU program. I respect their players, coach and all that they've accomplished in recent seasons.

I do have a problem with a very vocal few of their fanbase who really show the ugly side of WSU Nation.

Yep, because only WSU Nation shows an "ugly side". Only program in the nation, actually.

As evident by the Redbird fans posting here tonight.

Seriously though. It comes off as major insecurity to not post anything until a team that "you aren't jealous of" loses and then you run to the message board 30 seconds after the score goes final to tell everybody how happy you are.

Congrats on the Morehead win.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby valleyclimber » November 17th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Keep posting because you are exactly the ones I'm talking about. You're just proving it to MVCFans.
valleyclimber
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby mathewson10 » November 17th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Championz wrote:
valleyclimber wrote:I have no jealously of the WSU program. I respect their players, coach and all that they've accomplished in recent seasons.

Yep, because only WSU Nation shows an "ugly side". Only program in the nation, actually.

All of my responses have been direct quotes from WSU fans so if you are unhappy with them or you feel they show an ugly side then you should discuss this with WSU Nation.
mathewson10
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 10:37 pm

valleyclimber wrote:Keep posting because you are exactly the ones I'm talking about. You're just proving it to MVCFans.

Ditto pards.

Acting like you're a saint for baiting WSU fans after a loss to a good team. Hypocrite.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » November 17th, 2015, 10:38 pm

You haven't posted here in months, but made sure to come back for this. Then you complain about Shocker Fans ?
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 10:39 pm

mathewson10 wrote:All of my responses have been direct quotes from WSU fans so if you are unhappy with them or you feel they show an ugly side then you should discuss this with WSU Nation.

WTF does last year have to do with anything?

Maybe make an NCAA Tourney once in 20 years, get ranked once in a millennium, and I dunno win a few Valley titles this century and then maybe talk a little bit.

What your displaying right now is just jealousy amateur hour.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » November 17th, 2015, 10:41 pm

mathewson10 wrote:
Championz wrote:

All of my responses have been direct quotes from WSU fans so if you are unhappy with them or you feel they show an ugly side then you should discuss this with WSU Nation.

I'm curious.. You quoted people but can you provide what losses they were referring to? Chances are they were Conference RPI killing losses. This is not a conference RPI killing loss.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby valleyclimber » November 17th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Haven't posted for months here because MVCfans was hijacked by many of the WSU trolls that I've been talking about in my posts.

Like I said still respect the WSU program, but I do have a problem with the darkside of their fanbase......whatever.

8-)
valleyclimber
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Championz » November 17th, 2015, 10:45 pm

valleyclimber wrote:Haven't posted for months here because MVCfans was hijacked by many of the WSU trolls that I've been talking about in my posts.

Like I said still respect the WSU program, but I do have a problem with the darkside of their fanbase......whatever.

8-)

Hypocrite.

No other fanbase has popped off in here because every other fanbase is intelligent enough to know this wasn't a bad loss and/or they aren't insecure of what WSU has done.

Redbird amateur hour.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball