Indiana State @ Loyola

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Indiana State @ Loyola

Postby James__SIU » January 30th, 2016, 5:08 pm

Overtime right now. I've watched every second of this game. Wildly entertaining. Loyola was on fire until the last 5 mins and ISU came back from 10 down to get it to OT.

Edit: Questionable no call on Loyola's breakaway layup attempt to win the game. If you get a chance to look at it I'd like to get some other opinions on the no call. In my opinion it was a foul that should have been called. *shrug*
James__SIU
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Indiana State @ Loyola

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Indiana State @ Loyola

Postby James__SIU » January 30th, 2016, 5:46 pm

Loyola wins it. Brown and Van Scyoc fouling out finally did them in. Montel James was huge for Loyola. 28 points, 14 boards, and 18/20 from the line. Pretty unstoppable.
James__SIU
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby hot nuts » January 30th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Damn, 3 of the last 4 valley games have been OT (or more)...can't wait until St. Louis!
hot nuts
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Rambler63 » January 31st, 2016, 1:06 am

Last year Loyola lost at home to Illinois State when Montel James missed four free throws in the final 30 seconds. You could see the dread on his face each time he went to the line in that game, and he was a wreck after Loyola lost. He was a 56% free throw shooter last year, but he worked on his free throws and now he's at 73.7% this year after the 18 of 20 today against ISUb.
Rambler63
MVC starter
MVC starter

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball