Games for FEB. 2nd and 3rd

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Games for FEB. 2nd and 3rd

Postby RoyalShock » February 4th, 2016, 11:44 am

Stickboy46 wrote:
hot nuts wrote:Watched that SIU/WSU game last night...Shockers have really put it in high gear, they looked awesome. SIU played hard and I thought pretty well but WSU just kept coming at them non-stop on both ends of the court. It's hard to see how anybody in conference can keep up with that barrage for for 40 minutes to beat 'em.

Ironically ... I bet today's practice will be a rough one for the team. WSU got out-rebounded by 17. It wasn't a great game for WSU .. yet still managed to win by 21.

While there were a few missed box-outs, I think the coach's film study will reveal that quite a few of those O-boards the Salukis pulled down were due to long carems of missed 3-pointers, of which they missed . . . wait for it . . . 17!
RoyalShock
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Stickboy46 » February 4th, 2016, 12:04 pm

RoyalShock wrote:
Stickboy46 wrote:
hot nuts wrote:Watched that SIU/WSU game last night...Shockers have really put it in high gear, they looked awesome. SIU played hard and I thought pretty well but WSU just kept coming at them non-stop on both ends of the court. It's hard to see how anybody in conference can keep up with that barrage for for 40 minutes to beat 'em.

Ironically ... I bet today's practice will be a rough one for the team. WSU got out-rebounded by 17. It wasn't a great game for WSU .. yet still managed to win by 21.

While there were a few missed box-outs, I think the coach's film study will reveal that quite a few of those O-boards the Salukis pulled down were due to long carems of missed 3-pointers, of which they missed . . . wait for it . . . 17!

I completely agree, I just know how much Marshall hates getting out rebounded ha! and he's always looking to improve, even in blowout wins.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball