District 16 Honors

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

District 16 Honors

Postby mvcfan » March 25th, 2016, 6:32 pm

It was announced that the District 16 Player Honors were the same as the MVC First Team as voted by the Coaches Association. The COY was Gregg Marshall.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

District 16 Honors

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: District 16 Honors

Postby Snaggletooth » March 25th, 2016, 8:47 pm

mvcfan wrote:It was announced that the District 16 Player Honors were the same as the MVC First Team as voted by the Coaches Association. The COY was Gregg Marshall.

why didn't hinson get COY honors?
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby mvcfan » March 28th, 2016, 12:14 pm

I hate to bring up that Coach Marshall made the District 16 COY this year. No one wants to congratulate him for the honor or the publicity that he brings to the MVC? I'm totally surprised. :roll:
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby tribecalledquest » March 28th, 2016, 12:39 pm

mvcfan wrote:I hate to bring up that Coach Marshall made the District 16 COY this year. No one wants to congratulate him for the honor or the publicity that he brings to the MVC? I'm totally surprised. :roll:

Does Coach Marshall read this board?

If so--congrats Coach Marshall!!!
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 28th, 2016, 3:55 pm

mvcfan wrote:I hate to bring up that Coach Marshall made the District 16 COY this year. No one wants to congratulate him for the honor or the publicity that he brings to the MVC? I'm totally surprised. :roll:

I'll be at his house tomorrow and bow down to his glory for winning District 16 COY. Don't worry.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Snaggletooth » March 29th, 2016, 8:44 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:

I'll be at his house tomorrow and bow down to his glory for winning District 16 COY. Don't worry.

What will you be doing there - robbing it? According to Vandy fans he has left wichita to be interviewed ;)
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 30th, 2016, 7:11 am

Snaggletooth wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:

What will you be doing there - robbing it? According to Vandy fans he has left wichita to be interviewed ;)

Just there to replace his watches with new ones that actually fit his wrist.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUShox88 » March 30th, 2016, 9:29 am

That's not even remotely original or funny and it really didn't make any sense.

Why are you going to people's doors with watches?
WSUShox88
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby mvcfan » March 30th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Snaggletooth wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:

I'm surprised that Muller isn't being interviewed by Vandy. Wasn't he an Assistant Coach, and doesn't he have contacts there. He's obviously an outstanding coach who made the MVC Tournament Finals last year.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Stickboy46 » March 31st, 2016, 7:34 am

mvcfan wrote:
I'm surprised that Muller isn't being interviewed by Vandy. Wasn't he an Assistant Coach, and doesn't he have contacts there. He's obviously an outstanding coach who made the MVC Tournament Finals last year.

I've actually read that both Jacobson and Muller are on Vandy's list.
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball