Long term effects of COVID on attendance

Discussion unrelated to Missouri Valley Conference sports

Re: Long term effects of COVID on attendance

Postby glm38 » February 7th, 2022, 10:10 pm

Aces44 wrote:I never said anything about a conspiracy theory, nor did I attack any healthcare workers.

Also: I’m not in charge of all the states and municipalities that are removing the mask mandates… maybe they have some data that has helped guide their decisions…

Not that I care what anyone thinks, but Being an ambulance driver doesn’t help you extrapolate data better than anyone else, so don’t act like being in the field means much when it comes to reading and understanding clinical data.

I’m out. I’ve got bigger issues to deal with. Enjoy your evening.

You literally said "Wearing Masks have been debunked completely as a way to stop the spread, and the jab has mostly indistinguishable results. But go on if it makes you feel better". That's in the face of the CDC, mayo, john hopkins and pretty much all epidemiologists saying the exact opposite. So you must think they are all lying and all in on covering up the truth right? I know it's probably hard for you to understand but that's a conspiracy theory. And total misinformation. Dangerous misinformation because you might actually convince someone of that nonsense and cost them their life.

And what a classless individual you are to try to insult professional EMT's by calling them "ambulance drivers". That's not my profession but those men and women risk their lives every day for not a lot of pay. And if you don't think professional nurses, physicians and other health care professions with years of education and practical experience in fields directly related to a viral disease like covid have a better understanding of the disease than a lay person then you are even dumber than your posts make you out to be.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 30ASaluki » February 8th, 2022, 8:33 am

Magically, 9 months before November elections, blue state governors are following the science and lifting mask mandates, the political science that is. Kudos to the media for doing a masterful job of selling panic to the non-thinkers. Adios from free Florida!
30ASaluki
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby RacerJoeD » February 8th, 2022, 9:01 am

At least 70,000 Floridians have died of COVID, probably more. How free are they?
RacerJoeD
All MVC
All MVC

Postby jsaluki080 » February 8th, 2022, 9:06 am

Could the moderator lock this thread?
jsaluki080
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby 30ASaluki » February 8th, 2022, 9:34 am

RacerJoeD wrote:At least 70,000 Floridians have died of COVID, probably more. How free are they?

Is that what Jen Psaki says?
30ASaluki
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby unipanther99 » February 8th, 2022, 9:37 am

jsaluki080 wrote:Could the moderator lock this thread?

No, but I moved it to off-topic, as the discussion has definitely turned away from basketball.
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Kyle_Saluki_17 » February 8th, 2022, 12:44 pm

unipanther99 wrote:
jsaluki080 wrote:Could the moderator lock this thread?

No, but I moved it to off-topic, as the discussion has definitely turned away from basketball.

Thank you. This conversation went downhill several pages ago.
Kyle_Saluki_17
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces44 » February 19th, 2022, 9:42 am

I’m not trying to beat a dead horse; but the data is confirmed, and if it saves someone’s life on this board then it’s worth the backlash from the rest.

Google: Vitamin D Deficiency Covid. For yourself and read the results

Multiple Medical Case Studies showing Vit D Deficiency increases severity exponentially.

Be safe everyone.
Aces44
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BillsBelleChick » August 13th, 2022, 2:51 am

cant believe some of the scenes in china. trying to lock people in the mall to test every before they leave. equals a rampage. haha
BillsBelleChick
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Previous

Return to Off topic