Salukis get first 2020 commitment

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Re: Salukis get first 2020 commitment

Postby Saluki1990 » April 19th, 2020, 1:10 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:
Saluki1990 wrote:
tribecalledquest wrote:SIU is looking to win the GLVC next season.

Is there anything more consistent than you leaving douchy comments?

It's funny because if Barry had signed two D2 guys SIU fans would have come on here telling us how awful of a recruiter he is.

It's funny you would even mention hinson. He was a good old boy moron who never had a plan, that's why people would be critical or him.
Saluki1990
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Salukimadness86 » April 19th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Salukis add D2 Lewis University grad transfer Anthony D'Avanzo. Adding another piece to the puzzle. Welcome to Salukination A. D.

"First, you build the culture." Bryan Mullins, March 21, 2019
Salukimadness86
All MVC
All MVC

Postby saluki bob » April 19th, 2020, 2:19 pm

This young man gives us something we've not really had much of before, a big that has great range. It seems like most other MVC schools have had a weapon like that in the past.
saluki bob
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Dawgbit » April 19th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Saluki1990 wrote:

Gosh Tribal Boy, wasn’t Bradley the team that was put to the test at Arch Madness by the team picked to finish dead last in the Valley? Given your juvenile coach, I fully understand you not understanding “culture”.
Dawgbit
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby tribecalledquest » April 19th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Dawgbit wrote:
Saluki1990 wrote:

Gosh Tribal Boy, wasn’t Bradley the team that was put to the test at Arch Madness by the team picked to finish dead last in the Valley? Given your juvenile coach, I fully understand you not understanding “culture”.

Why do you think this is some Bradley v SIU thing?

Bradley went 3-0 vs SIU last year. Bradley has won two straight MVC Tourney titles. The anti-Bradley hill isn't the one to die on right now.

The talk of how bad Barry was and then slurping on anything Mullins does is what I find funny. We all know if Barry signed two D2 guys late in the spring everyone would be railing on him about it.

I love Lance Jones and like Marcus Domask. Really solid pieces to build on.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Saluki1990 » April 19th, 2020, 6:22 pm

Maybe we think it's that way because you are the first person everytime to comment. Also don't get to high on your championships. The first one needed a 6 point swing from the refs and the second was against a Thursday team, after all the teams who swept you were eliminated.
Saluki1990
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby Saluki1990 » April 19th, 2020, 6:24 pm

Gosh Tribal Boy, wasn’t Bradley the team that was put to the test at Arch Madness by the team picked to finish dead last in the Valley? Given your juvenile coach, I fully understand you not understanding “culture”.[/quote]

Why do you think this is some Bradley v SIU thing?

Bradley went 3-0 vs SIU last year. Bradley has won two straight MVC Tourney titles. The anti-Bradley hill isn't the one to die on right now.

The talk of how bad Barry was and then slurping on anything Mullins does is what I find funny. We all know if Barry signed two D2 guys late in the spring everyone would be railing on him about it.

I love Lance Jones and like Marcus Domask. Really solid pieces to build on.[/quote]

Also someone playing d2 doesn't mean they won't be successful players at d1. Look at boya he was recruited to Bradley but has more 0 point 0 rebound games than alot of other bigs.
Saluki1990
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby tribecalledquest » April 19th, 2020, 6:59 pm

Saluki1990 wrote:Maybe we think it's that way because you are the first person everytime to comment. Also don't get to high on your championships. The first one needed a 6 point swing from the refs and the second was against a Thursday team, after all the teams who swept you were eliminated.

Is there an asterisk next to these in a record book somewhere?
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby tribecalledquest » April 19th, 2020, 7:00 pm

I 100% agree there are good players at every level. This isn’t even about that. It’s the slurpage over Mullins compared to Barry. Again - if Barry brought in two D2 guys like this you guys would be railing on him.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Saluki1990 » April 19th, 2020, 7:05 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:
Saluki1990 wrote:Maybe we think it's that way because you are the first person everytime to comment. Also don't get to high on your championships. The first one needed a 6 point swing from the refs and the second was against a Thursday team, after all the teams who swept you were eliminated.

Is there an asterisk next to these in a record book somewhere?

Yes no one other than Bradley fans thinks a team who didn't show up all year but won because of refs or lack of teams that swept you equals greatness
Saluki1990
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting