Saturday Feb 6

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Saturday Feb 6

Postby Rollbird5 » February 7th, 2016, 12:15 am

Wow that was a fun game! Glad we could pull it out, and caught the Shox on a bad shooting night. Heard one of our top priority recruits for '17 was behind the bench too. Paris Lee had one of his best games as a Redbird, and even broke Van Vleet's ankles once! Go Redbirds!
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jwa123 » February 7th, 2016, 12:27 am

Loserz is an arrogant prick who lives vicariously through the success of others. That's why I call him Loserz; only losers gain their self esteem from what others accomplish because they are incapable of doing so themselves.
jwa123
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Championz » February 7th, 2016, 12:32 am

Redbirdgrad wrote:
Championz wrote:
musiccitybulldog wrote:Quite a game in Normal. Shockers couldn't get the threes to fall. Redbirds look more athletic every time I see them play.

Yes, they're the most athletic 14-11 team in the country.

First regular season win over the Shox in over half a decade. I'd celebrate like it's 1999 too.

Same crap different day out of you.

First regular season win in a while, but our current winning streak is 2. ;)

Where did you come from?

Coming out from under your rock only after a win is poor form. Bandwagonish, if you will.

I think the win might have locked up a CBI bid for you guys. Congrats.
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Championz » February 7th, 2016, 12:33 am

jwa123 wrote:Loserz is an arrogant prick who lives vicariously through the success of others. That's why I call him Loserz; only losers gain their self esteem from what others accomplish because they are incapable of doing so themselves.

Oh hey. Another bandie out after the ol' W!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 7th, 2016, 12:41 am

jwa123 wrote:Loserz is an arrogant prick who lives vicariously through the success of others. That's why I call him Loserz; only losers gain their self esteem from what others accomplish because they are incapable of doing so themselves.

I have called him out on this many times. Championz is pretty down in the dumps right now though, borderline depressed, given the team he relates his self esteem to lost. Let's throw him a bone guys and be nice.

But, please feel free to stay with me here on this website as I call out his crap every time he spews it. Don't just come after a W, stick around. I'm sure this website moderator loves more visitors anyways (more ad $$$)
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Redbirdgrad » February 7th, 2016, 12:43 am

Championz wrote:
Where did you come from?

Coming out from under your rock only after a win is poor form. Bandwagonish, if you will.

Now now young man. Your bitterness will go away with a little rest and reflection. :Violin:
Redbirdgrad
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Championz » February 7th, 2016, 12:51 am

Redbirdgrad wrote:
Championz wrote:
Where did you come from?

Now now young man. Your bitterness will go away with a little rest and reflection. :Violin:

CBI! CBI! CBI! :Yea!: :Yea!: :Yea!:
Championz
All MVC
All MVC

Postby jwa123 » February 7th, 2016, 1:19 am

Redbirdgrad wrote:
Championz wrote:
Where did you come from?

Oh you are so mature. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
jwa123
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby mvcfan » February 7th, 2016, 7:36 am

Congrats Redbirds. Neither team played well. Shocks lost a big lead on the road. Birds obviously played a little better.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby glm38 » February 7th, 2016, 8:27 am

Nice win for the Redbirds. When that group of athletes when the hit shots and play smart they can beat anyone.

Tough loss for the Shockers. Obviously still the class of the Valley and they will be fine. I thought Wessel missing that 1:1 with 2 minutes left was a killer. I get what he's good at. Meaning defense, loose balls, etc. But wow he is such a liability on the offensive end in a lot of games. It's like the Shox are playing 4 on 5.

Not sure I've ever seen a game where VanVleet and Baker both missed that many shots. I'm not sure if we'll see that again.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball